I just blue myself...

noex1337

Emmie was here
[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION]: hey get the story right. I wasn't moping, I was just shedding man tears. Anyway, for my question, hmmmmmmm........... how many licks does it take to get to the center of my tootsie pop?

[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION]: you were right, I was the only one who got it.

Rascal

hmmmmmmm........... how many licks does it take to get to the center of my tootsie pop?
one and then the filling's all gone :hohoho:

OTL im sorry [MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION] ive invaded ur thread and taken over and am now answering your questions OTL

What makes [MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION] so lovable ^__^? A.K.A What do you think is one (or more) of your best traits ^^?
So lovable...? I am part unicorn. My best traits, though you wouldn't know from on here, are that I am gentle, easy going, don't get angry very easily. Thanks for the question [MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION]

[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION]: hey get the story right. I wasn't moping, I was just shedding man tears. Anyway, for my question, hmmmmmmm........... how many licks does it take to get to the center of my tootsie pop?

[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION]: you were right, I was the only one who got it.
So that's what those were? :huuh: then why were they coming from your...? Never mind.

Anyway, was that a trick question? Who goes lick by lick? If you want to taste anything you put the whole thing in your mouth. Silly. [MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION]

will you learn an another language ?? if yes, wich one ?? :smile:
Yes, i hope I will have the chance to learn more, but there are so many that interest me. Yurok, Swampy Cree, Apalai, Guaraní, Basque, Sicilian, Russian, Thai, Korean, Hmong, Maori, Kikuyu, Welsh...to name a few.
[MENTION=1300]Chimer[/MENTION]

[YOUTUBE]Hve51jLZH90[/YOUTUBE]
[MENTION=62]Nightmare Gear[/MENTION] do it with me now

Or this one?
[YOUTUBE]N9TXVMkQ29g[/YOUTUBE]

What does taking 2 steps forward and 1 step back accomplish?
is this a trick question? Am I near a cliff in this scenario? I guess it results in being one step away from my initial position. [MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION]

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
Yes, i hope I will have the chance to learn more, but there are so many that interest me. Yurok, Swampy Cree, Apalai, Guaraní, Basque, Sicilian, Russian, Thai, Korean, Hmong, Maori, Kikuyu, Welsh...to name a few. [MENTION=1300]Chimer[/MENTION]
amazing... I vote for Basque, Thai and Korean :smile: but all those languages seems really attractives...

Mickey

Houdini's Magician
Mint chocolate chip. But I hope I get a chance to try schweddy balls. @Owl

they both asked me. Actually, I married pimp, then two seconds later noex was moping so pimp offered me to him too. But it's a fun situation, you should try it. Betcha can't eat just one.

MC is just like a swinger community... and I thought we already discussed this @Faux Angel
@Mickey I hope you have a lot of lip balm because you will have to provide constant kisses with that monkey...
[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION] yeah I know he kisses a lot but who doesn't he kiss :XD:*giggles* what kind of moives do you like?

[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION] yeah I know he kisses a lot but who doesn't he kiss :XD:*giggles* what kind of moives do you like?
Pretty much any genre except gore/horror. As long as it's reasonably well written, or I find the story or characters particularly compelling. So...star wars, some adaptations of Jane Austen novels, lots of documentaries. I guess I tend to prefer adventure, fantasy and sci fi/space operas though.
[MENTION=56]Mickey[/MENTION] you should start your own thread, I want to interrogate you too >_>

When you find yourself in a dark place what is your go to song?
Double cello concerto by Vivaldi
String quartet 9, op. 59, no. 3 beethoven

These in particular because they are somewhat dark in mood, but I never get tired of listening to them. [MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION]

Why do you never use facebook?
I am secretly a hipster and it is too mainstream, so I ironically use live journal and myspace.
But...it really just bores me, since there is nothing to do. I will go on if someone wants to talk to me about something specific though. [MENTION=171]Notorious[/MENTION]

I don't know the difference between a priest and a minister. And...it's a gay bar so they all get hit on a lot (assuming they are all dudes). The guns are made of carved soap because they all just escaped from prison. [MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION]