I just blue myself...

How did you got that hot guy yesterday night?

Which one?:hohoho:

Do you like Harry Potter?
I love it!! XD

:*love:Have you ever punched someone just because?
I always have a reason. When I was 10 I punched a boy because he took the basketball I was playing with.

Rainbows or butterflies?
Rainbows come from a unicorn's butt so.....rainbows butterflies.

:wtf: both. It's like ladies' brunch. French toast and champagne!

Also, how many languages can you speak fluently? And which one are they? : D
Only one, English. Lol. How embarrassing. But I have studied Hebrew, French, Mandarin, Japanese, and Italian. And uh... Quenya. I really like LotR.

Fixed that for you. Even though man meat isn't typical of brunch...

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
:*love:I would try that on you anytime you wanted...and maybe some days didnt!

[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION] What if you have a son and he takes dance class while all his friends play football?

:*love:I would try that on you anytime you wanted...and maybe some days didnt!

[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION] What if you have a son and he takes dance class while all his friends play football?
I would support him no matter what. And if other kids made fun of him or bullied him I would beat them up and poison them give them and their parents a stern talking to. And sometimes I would embarrass him by dancing and shaking it right along with him X'D

whats your favorite ice cream flavor?
Mint chocolate chip. But I hope I get a chance to try schweddy balls. [MENTION=1243]Owl[/MENTION]

D< why u have two husbands
they both asked me. Actually, I married pimp, then two seconds later noex was moping so pimp offered me to him too. But it's a fun situation, you should try it. Betcha can't eat just one.

[MENTION=119]Faux Angel[/MENTION]
~She wanted to and excepted them both
[MENTION=56]Mickey[/MENTION] .___. but its unfair... i want one of em....
[MENTION=119]Faux Angel[/MENTION]
~ then take one ^^ I preferr Monkey...Welll..... I dont really care actually
MC is just like a swinger community... and I thought we already discussed this [MENTION=119]Faux Angel[/MENTION]
[MENTION=56]Mickey[/MENTION] I hope you have a lot of lip balm because you will have to provide constant kisses with that monkey...

Sanae

Staff member
What makes [MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION] so lovable ^__^? A.K.A What do you think is one (or more) of your best traits ^^?