5. Beautiful

6. Sexy

7. Beautiful

8. Sexy

9. Beautiful

10. A little bit smart is fine~

To be fair, I came up with this thread as well

So...

G2's men and women!!! Do you want to talk about WOMEN? Post 10 things that you want to have in a woman.

Note:

You can post what you like in men over here!

1: Does something with herself. As in: Talents/hobbys/job, not sitting around doing nothing (aka boring)

2: Unique

3: Not overweight (becuase you know, if you dont care about yourself no one will, plus it doesnt look good)

4: Able to hold an intricate/interesting/intelligent conversation (Because I hate boring people)

5: Pretty face

6: Assertive

7: Healthy in both mind and body (because being crazy isnt fun)

8: Respectful & Polite (not just toward me, but others as well)

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
1: Does something with herself. As in: Talents/hobbys/job, not sitting around doing nothing (aka boring)

Oh we all know what you mean here..... >____>"

Anyways, here's mine, in no particular order

1. Not be a gold digger

2. Not be ignorant

3. Be physically attractive to a degree

4. Not be lazy so she can take care of my lazy ass

5. Be caring and polite

6. Be a good listener

7. Know how to have fun

8. Be faithful

9. Is good at cooking and housework :3

10. Love me~ <3

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Where is the part about not leaving the kitchen? D:

I'm simple, just not be a bitch and be physically attractive. I'm not saying be model of the year, but I'm not going to pretend that physical attraction isn't something important in a healthy relationship.

Where is the part about not leaving the kitchen? D:
Oh yeah, I forgot about that

Overall personality. My girlfriend is attractive, but her personality makes me love her everyday more
Can you describe what of your girl personality that makes you love her everyday more?

And don't say "there are many, I can't tell each of them"...nyah..that's an excuse

You can say as much as you can if not all.

Well I only ask 10 things, but more wouldn't hurt, but your current statement will surely make me rp kill you!!!!

i have a girlfriend and iam satisfied to sum it up she is my Yamato Nadeshiko i love her so much^^

Ohh...another victim for my spear

This is not a -mix-match / looking for a date / find me girls / whatever you say- thread, so please describe what is it of your girls that satisfied you and makes you love her and makes her your Yamato Nadeshiko.

Ohh...another victim for my spear

This is not a -mix-match / looking for a date / find me girls / whatever you say- thread, so please describe what is it of your girls that satisfied you and makes you love her and makes her your Yamato Nadeshiko.
ah yes i got carried away there i apologize my lady well She is Wise and level headed understanding and beautiful too and most importantly a good cook although she is a worrywart and can be jealous like any normal woman but thats understandable and i find it quite cute^^

I don't ask for much in a woman, only that she has to be:

1. Not bitchy

2. Not poor/homeless

3. Not too dumb

4. Not be unhealthy (too skinny or obese)

5. Not too shy

6. Someone who has a good sense of humour/ laughs at my jokes or makes me laugh

7. Someone who wants to try new things/experiment

8. Someone who will make me do more for myself

9. a woman (just prefer it if they are)

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Um..i wanna reply also. It is a minor detail i am a women also. <.<

1. Nice complexion ( i couldn't possibly like a girl who doesn't have nice skin)

2.Shapeliness (boobs..enough said)

3.Nice hair ( she has to have prettier hair then me)

4. Intellect ( To be fair. Who the hell would like a girl who's head is full of nottin)

5.Creativity. I value it quite highly.

6. She should know how to cook.

7. Funny ( there is never enough girls who laugh at my jokes)

8. She HAS to be bitchy! I can't possibly love a girl who doesn't know how to show teeth. <3

9. Um...i don't have a 9

10.Not Emo rule. <-< it is quite standard. <3

Is that ok? :p

And no..i am not gay. To my great regret.

There are Only a few things I ask for

1: Not care that I am short
2: Can cook, because I can't cook for myself. In short if it takes longer than Ramen then I'm not making it
3: Isn't Obese. I don't mind a little girth, just not obese.
4: Probably the most important one will support my Anime and Gaming habit bit bonus if they do it with me.
5: Be intelligent.
6: Decisive, though I will speak up if I object to doing something usually I just go with the flow and can't make arbitrary decisions like where to eat and she can't mind that fact.
7: Not shy, I can't stand it when someone I am dating doesn't want to meet my friends because they think they will be out of place.
8: Faithful, I really shouldn't have to say this but I am because the last 3 girlfriends have all cheated on me. There are a few good stories I'm willing to tell if you ask nicely.
9: Pretty, another one of those things that I think goes without saying but been working on this list for 20minutes now and having a hard time coming up with 10.
10: Can't think of one and I have to go to work will post later if I come up with one

I only ask for one thing from a woman...

...she is fun!

That's it!

Because if she is fun then she is gorgeous, happy and open to anything.

Then she is quite yummy that way. LOL:grin:

[MENTION=119]Faux Angel[/MENTION] maybe this one? Or you could start your own...
although I'm not sure why there have to be two different threads in the first place. would someone's standards change depending on their partner's gender?

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=119]Faux Angel[/MENTION]........All confessions can be directed to my VM.......also any stories you wish to share, and if you wish to chase after moi i will give you her scheduled!