I am Legend

This movie was excellent.

I can't even begin to express how much I liked this movie. Will Smith really shined here, he had no trouble protraying every emotion the situation called for. The movie was so well directed that every turn in the movie made me turn with it; when Will was crushed, so was I, when he was cautious, I was too. They movie gave some pretty good insight into how dependent humans are with communcation between other people.

That being said, the movie was not all that original. The "cure gone wrong" plotline is not exactly new, and the movie does have a slow beginning.

That aside, I definetly think I Am Legend is worth watching.

Scribe

Insomniac`^
I expected worse to be honest...
I was hesitant to watch this movie. Yet i'm kind of glad i eventually got around to it.
For everyone who liked Will Smiths acting in this, i thought it was dry; he played the "last man on earth" position horrible. Let me put it this way, if you were the last person on earth, you were a medical doctor for the army, what would you do? Would you spend all your waking hours dedicated to finding a cure or have a little fun on the side?
I don't know, i'd probably end up blowing some shit up, doing things i normally couldn't because of the fact i'm legally not allowed, then get to making a cure or something.
Meh, he just didn't seem too stressed through out the whole part, and infact i thought they could replaced "will smith" with any other actor that was fresh on the Hollywood scene.

The movie delivered for entertainment, there was suspense, and a little bit of action.
The plot was not as close to the book (not that i've read it but from what i've heard...)
I've also watched both endings... Yes there is an alternative ending which is more to the book; which kind-a seems shittier to an extent.

Entertainment: 5/10
Action: 4/10
Plot: 4/10
Awesomeness factor: 4.5/10

Overall: 4.3/10