How's the weather near you.

Nori

Screw snow. You'll never like snow again once you start driving! Cleaning the car off is the worse.

Anyway at the moment it's warm, but raining. I can still deal with that more than snow. I don't have to clean rain off of my car...:sideways:

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
NO!!!
when it snows I can snowboard or ski, but now that I finally learnd how to snowboard, I'd rather snowboard^^, anyway, snow is great for this, but it's the cold I don't like^^

and will talk bout cars, when I'll have one :poketoungeb:

Entombment

Hot sucks. There's only a limit to how much you can do to cool yourself down

It's like 71 outside I think. Wish it was like 60 though

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
Hot DOESN'T/DIDN'T/WON'T suck!!!
Hot is great, so don't say that again^^!
You dunno what is like going to school it 2 pullowers plus a coat and you can still feel the cold, though it's kinda getting hotter here, luckly^^.
So I only love winter cuz of skiing and snowboarding, otherwise SUMMER rocks plus you can get a great ten^^.
dunno how hot is it though, cuz we use ?C....so I just guess that it's really hot^^

:goku:

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
LOL xD!!^^
Well it's cloudy but it's warm, and I really mean warm I went to school with only a pullover, without a coat^^. Not that I complain...it just weird >.<''.

Kiwik

Warm compared to yesterday but still too windy and cold for my taste. I want the weather to make up it's mind and be summerish already!!!