How was your day?

had another exam ..... english exam that is .... if i even fail this one again it means there is something wrong with the teachers at this university ..... last time i took the english exam they failed me :( i dont get it anymore .... how can i possibly fail at english !!!
anyhow .... i have one more exam and after that i will retake all the exams i failed all year long and the number is quite something ...

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
My day have been really relaxing, since I took the day off. ^_^

At Setsuna: I cross my fingers for you Setsuna, I believe you have passed the English exam. ^_^

What is your next exam's topic?

Nyu! You are going to spend your summer on studying for re-exams? >_<

it isn't fair !!!! all my precious time will be wasted no those re-exam!!!!
next up is french *yuck* i hate french
but i am not a person that gets into despair just because i have to retake about 14 exams (i am a sad individual i know) !!! it will work out somehow... it always does... i know it !!!
besides mother nature was kind to me .... she gave me looks but also brains to go with that :wohoho: so studying wont be so hard .... the teachers were just mad at me and failed me cuz i was skipping to much .... in the re-takes they dont check the attendance anymore so it will be a piece of cake muwahahaha

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
my day was tiring, i barely took a break, now, from studying, after i pulled an all nighter, and i must pull another one tonight too :(

how can i expect to learn in 3 days what teachers thought me in 4 years?

well, at least i can't say i didn't try :( let's hope i don't overdo it, and get exhausted :D

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
:wohoho: had my oral english exam to day, and of course i passed it with flying colors, got an A :D well, i deserve it :D
but the part that sucks is that tomorrow i'm starting the written exams, and i have romanian tomorrow, at which i suck, then Tuesday i got maths, Wednesday computer science, and Thursday sports :( it will be tiring. can't wait to finish with these exams so i could apply for an university :D

muwahahahaha !!!!! FINALLY!!! today was my last day of re exams, now i am officially free to enjoy my summer holiday buwahahahahahahahahahaa ..... after 22 exams i can finally rest a little :D and i think i did great too... out of these re exams i failed only 4 (again) .... so today is a happy joyful day for me :wohoho:

tyron256

turnabout moderation
ouch, hope you feel better soon!

It was a good day, got my comp back a lot earlier than expected, and considering the holiday weekend im even more impressed