How was your day?

tyron256

turnabout moderation
today went better even though its still really hot during the day making it hard to go anywhere without getting all sweaty :hot:

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
bad setsuna ... very bad ....

as for me it was a pouring rain this morning so i skipped classes ^^
that's why i love rainy days ^^

tyron256

turnabout moderation
very long very hot day. started with a trip to the zoo being the bag handler for my friend's little sister's class field trip to the zoo.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
i had lots of work today at some stupid project which setsuna is supposed to make ... after 6 hours of tables and stupid diagrams.. i barely see anything ...

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
i had lots of work today at some stupid project which setsuna is supposed to make ... after 6 hours of tables and stupid diagrams.. i barely see anything ...
Setsuna is making you do her work? >_<

I bought a new laser printer, HP Laserjet P1005, today since the old one broke. When I got home I set up the new printer and installed the required computer driver to make it work. After that I watched a bit of anime before I decided to take a walk with my dog. Afterwards I ate an ice cream! Yummy. :3 After that I began to read a manga titled Clover, but before I knew it dinner was served and I had to eat. ^_^

setsuna

AkaiTsuki
that is not polite spice san :p .... it's not like i make her do anything, it's just that i am too busy with my exams this time and haruka chan, like a loving, nice, caring little sister volunteered to help me. i never persuaded her or anything :D

as for my day.... bad... i had to learn again for my 2 exam but i cant seem to memorize all that stupid useless information they forcefully throw down our necks .... i hate this university ... but hopefully, like an optimistic person that i am, i will not fail this one this time... just hopefully ....

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
that is not polite spice san :p .... it's not like i make her do anything, it's just that i am too busy with my exams this time and haruka chan, like a loving, nice, caring little sister volunteered to help me. i never persuaded her or anything :D

as for my day.... bad... i had to learn again for my 2 exam but i cant seem to memorize all that stupid useless information they forcefully throw down our necks .... i hate this university ... but hopefully, like an optimistic person that i am, i will not fail this one this time... just hopefully ....
Lucky you Setsuna! ^_^ My siblings would not do such a thing for me. ^_^"

I will be rooting for you! Go show them what you are made of Setsuna! \^o^/

As for my day, it has been quite hard and hot. I have been working outside with lifting/dragging, sorting and cutting firewood. I have gotten scratches on my arms and legs, but I feel satisfied and I got a promise about a beach trip because of the hot and sunny weather. Lucky lucky.~ ^_^ I should probably go treat all these scratches before leaving for the beach.~

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
uhmm...well you see i didn't actually volunteered, but since i'm the only one capable of fast typing and tables, diagrams and stuff making, i had no choice ... well i actually pitted them ... so, oh what the heck let's say i volunteered ^^ the bad part is that i have an exam coming and i don't have any more time left to study at that too ... so i hope i finish her project this week, so that i can pull all nighters to study for my exams too ... it's gonna be pretty hard ^^

as for today , of course another 7 hours of typing, tables, diagrams for setsuna's project ... i also had some things to do with a tree outside ... but the bright side is i'm preparing to go out with my mom and fill ourselves with ice cream !!! i can't wait ^^ and probably after that i'll play some wow ... who knows , if i'm not to tired ^^

setsuna

AkaiTsuki
thanks a lot spice san... i have more confidence in me right now (since i also planned a way to cheat this exam :wohoho: ) now i feel i wont fail this one ... i will show them what setsuna-sama is made of !! muwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah (u got the point)

thanks for cheering me :D happy happy me :D

i really feel sorry for u haruka chan.. i really hate tables and diagrams and stuff so .. good luck .. i will be cheering for u :D

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
-_- why am i even trying to get to an university when i already make the project for the diploma ? ...
but thanks for cheering for me ... i will cheer for you when you'll get an A for the paper me and mom worked on ... ^^

setsuna

AkaiTsuki
of course i will get an A.. i will not let your hard work waste in vain :D

as for my day ... just came back from an exam.... i dont know the outcome yet but i think the teacher might fail me cuz she picked on my for no reason (she thought i was cheating or sth) anyhow ... i couldnt say nothing and we got in a little fight and i told her if she wants to fail me that bad she should do it now so i wont hope in vain ... she didnt answer .... i really dont wanna fail another exam :( and i still have 6 more .. what will come of me if i fail all of them .. honestly, at this rate i will be called the everlasting failing setsuna sama or something :p

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
of course i will get an A.. i will not let your hard work waste in vain :D

as for my day ... just came back from an exam.... i dont know the outcome yet but i think the teacher might fail me cuz she picked on my for no reason (she thought i was cheating or sth) anyhow ... i couldnt say nothing and we got in a little fight and i told her if she wants to fail me that bad she should do it now so i wont hope in vain ... she didnt answer .... i really dont wanna fail another exam :( and i still have 6 more .. what will come of me if i fail all of them .. honestly, at this rate i will be called the everlasting failing setsuna sama or something :p
i don't think -sama fits in the title of the ever failing ... :p

as for my day, boring school day, came home, slept a little and of course after i woke up ... the curse of setsuna's project ... of course she'll never hear the end of it ^^

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
my day was pretty much tiring ... i had to go to the gym class and since the teacher doesn't often catch ma at her class ... she kept me there for like 3 hours ... with all kind of stupid exercises ... i think i won't be able to get out of bed tomorrow ...
and of course, after i got home, sweating, tired ... mom made me continue with the project we're working on ... for setsuna's sake .. and yeah my day pretty much sucked ^^

Scribe

Insomniac`^
havn't slept since 4pm yesterday...(was when i woke up) went to half of webdesign and did shopping and came home :) I love food <3

setsuna

AkaiTsuki
bad i had to study at marketing and at environment protection .... and i will take both exam tomorrow ... a chance to fail 2 in 1 hehe :D