How much time do U spend with your friends?

amanda

How much time do U spend with your friends? I spend about a few hours a day if im off from work or I would just stay home and upload now >.>

i used to spend the whole days even nights, but now everyone is working and studying and it comes down to once in a week in weekends :(

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
i used to spend the whole days even nights, but now everyone is working and studying and it comes down to once in a week in weekends :(
i used to to that too, but all my friends left town for studies, so i don't really have anymore friends to spend time with :(

Kenzou

pink spider
At school and at home. In my complex i have about 5 real good friends. I only have 1 otaku friend. I only see him at school though. I don't just casually hang out with friends. We either go out or we see each other and have small talk for a few minutes.

my friends both in high school and college I spend time with them almost once a year or twice (max) coz' we have our own lives now, they have their own bf and work. That's why when we plan for a reunion we really get excited..