How much have you spent on anime?

Tengu

惣流・アスカ・ラングレー
I thought you guys were otakus TT
I have drew anime pictures, and on old airfix models you can see anime themed things such as on a Spitfire model I have there is a painting of Asuka from NGE for nose art, I used to help design and build buildings for a friends warhammer set, I made a cinema which had a removable screen which at first was Shakugan no shana but behind it was secret battle plans [I think he used it as a secret HQ or something, personaly I never actualy player Warhammer].

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
how much does the fma movie, FFVII Advent Children, and FFVII Advent Children delux special addition all cost, because thats all I've bought, I download everything lol.

B StAR

2D Complex.
most of the GOOD stuff I want (Lucky Star, School Rumble complete season, Clannad, and others) is not even sold in US yet. So time is against me I like to watch one episode or two and if I like it I buy the whole set

then again what does constitute as otaku? cosplaying? or is it when you start collecting figurines and other stuff?

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
lol when you have bills from apartment, college, cars, electricity, Internet etc, and your saving up for a wedding in 2010, you do not have any money to spend on Anime/Manga.