How many times have you been involved in a fight?

SakuraYume

Severuuk's Cuppycake
Now that I think way back to Elementary school I remember one fight I got in before that. It was in pre-k, so I guess I didn't really think about it. But yeah, I used to be friends with this boy named Joe back in pre-k, and one day we got into an argument, and he pushed me onto the ground and then I got back up and pushed him back. I remember that the playground was slightly tilted on a hill, and we were rolling down the hill in gravel and had each other pinned by the shoulders. We got put on "the line", which was a white line painted in front of the teacher's benches outside. xD

me and my lil sis fight all the time!! and i fight with my neighbor all the time too but our fights are through IMs and he always starts it, hes such a creep bugs the heck outta me!!! if u call this a fight once this guy he pulled my hair and was making fun of me so i kicked him wear it really hurts! then i slapped him across the face and walked away.

Nori

me and my lil sis fight all the time!! and i fight with my neighbor all the time too but our fights are through IMs and he always starts it, hes such a creep bugs the heck outta me!!! if u call this a fight once this guy he pulled my hair and was making fun of me so i kicked him wear it really hurts! then i slapped him across the face and walked away.
He probably likes you lmfao. Or he's just an ass!

Archangel

I felt his pain just reading this . owwwww that must of sucked for him lmfao

WandererLynx XX

Dark Leviathan Sannin
i been in many fights(too many to count), and iv'e been hit many times but i don't retaliate so my body has taken so much injuries, but in HS fear was wat people felt when they saw me, my main fighting weapon in HS was pens. ( but now i'm peaceful) in those days we didn't hold back. it was survive or die (good times, made life thrilling)

Last edited by a moderator:
i been in many fights(too many to count), and iv'e been hit many times but i don't retaliate so my body has taken so much injuries, but in HS fear was wat people felt when they saw me, my main fighting weapon in HS was pens. ( but now i'm peaceful) in those days we didn't hold back. it was survive or die (good times, made life thrilling)
lol pens? Life's always ride or die, but we don't ever use pens except in jail

Kiwik

I'm a girl so it wold be natural to say that I've never been involved in a fight, but that would not be true. I actually did fight with some guy at my class over my best friend...who's a girl. But before you think something strange I'll explain. Back in middle school I was a crybaby and had this obsessive need to follow my best friend everywhere XD And that annoyed him, cuz he liked her and wanted to hang out with her alone...But couldn't, as I was always dragging behind ^^'''' So he teased me and laughed at me and hid my things all the time. And from time to time I would snap to the point of fighting...^^''''

WandererLynx XX

Dark Leviathan Sannin
lol pens? Life's always ride or die, but we don't ever use pens except in jail
yo, i was a broke ass ...., i could not afford shit, except for the pens i used to write with and i any case i could never fight in hand to hand combat because i was weak, all i had was my speed, and an adept knowledge in handling dual blades, so i used pens as dual blades and my speed as my attack power. but i used blunt pens so i would hurt anyone badly.

I'm a girl so it wold be natural to say that I've never been involved in a fight, but that would not be true. I actually did fight with some guy at my class over my best friend...who's a girl. But before you think something strange I'll explain. Back in middle school I was a crybaby and had this obsessive need to follow my best friend everywhere XD And that annoyed him, cuz he liked her and wanted to hang out with her alone...But couldn't, as I was always dragging behind ^^'''' So he teased me and laughed at me and hid my things all the time. And from time to time I would snap to the point of fighting...^^''''
Not that i am for fighting anymore but good job!!!!!, you should never let people tease you. and anyway he had it coming

I'm still a broke ass. I grew up in the projects, I still live in the projects. I just meant we don't ever use pens or anything

Down here the only thing thats gets used is fists or gats