How many times have you been involved in a fight?

Quarrles R a common part of life. So how many times U have involved in a fight and U were victorius because U just bitted the hell out of Ur opponents.:laugh:

Nori

I don't place myself in positions to have to be in fights. But I can tell you who does James (Entombment)!! Why do I say James....because he's a loser

Archangel

I don't place myself in positions to have to be in fights. But I can tell you who does James (Entombment)!! Why do I say James....because he's a loser

Fine pick Entombment but leave me out ass ....... Ive won a few fights and Ive lost a few to . I did boxing for awhile cuz I like the challange of fighting people my size but I dont go around looking for fights.

Nori

Fine pick Entombment but leave me out ass ....... Ive won a few fights and Ive lost a few to . I did boxing for awhile cuz I like the challange of fighting people my size but I dont go around looking for fights.
Dude...you're in the Navy. You're in a fight until the government tells you that you're not anymore....

I am usually a gentle soul :laugh: ... but when I do loose my temper I can be terrible, which is not often. Infact hardly ever, once I reach my late teens I been very good at controlling my temper. But when I was younger it was bad and a couple of times I had such a fit the other person didn't come out so well (I can recall 4 times at the top of my head) ... not sure I can call it a proper fight, as when I flip i just do things I usually don't and surprise others. Or they be so shocked :laugh:

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
Never been in a fight, good girl^^.
Except:
>fights with my kid bro
>"fights" with my friends (friendly fights)

but these probubly doesn't count >.<,
but than again, you didn't say what kind of fight, so it counts
:poketoungeb:

Last edited by a moderator:

dusk

I've fought a lot when I was young. But now that I think about it, it feels as if I just wasted all of my time fighting stupid brats of the same age as me. Well, childhood fights suck because they don't even mean anything serious. Yet, if I am gonna be involved in a fight now, I will just end up thinking that it is just a waste of time. XD

Never been in a fight, good girl^^.
Except:
>fights with my kid bro
>"fights" with my friends (friendly fights)

but these probubly doesn't count >.<,
but than again, you didn't say what kind of fight, so it counts
:poketoungeb:
Same goes for me as I fight with my Friends and younger bro for fun.

But still I was involved in a major fight once. 2 of us against 3 robbers with knifes. Although I was victorius and kick there A**, but I paid a big price for that, as there was 3 huge cuts on my body and got 15 streaches on them. Their marks R still there on my body.:laugh:

SakuraYume

Severuuk's Cuppycake
I don't like to fight to be honest. But I've been in a few fights before.
I remember the first fight I got in was with my sister. I remember dragging her across the room by her hair and slamming her head into the wall, then my step mom walked in on us and beat our asses. xD

Wtffff Brandon lol Yeah, I like fighting, and I tend to do it a lot, but its not really my fault >>

Niggas just be disrespectin. I've been back in school for 2 days, and I've gotten in a fight on both. That's why I stay away from school. As for in general, I've fought too many too count. I took boxing for 6 years. I'm not tryin to boast either, but I haven't lost a fight in 6 years

Nori

I've only been in fights in Elementary school. None in middle school and none in High school. The fights in Elementary school were hilarious though, because it used to be kids that tried to bully me so I ended up punching them in the face or the gut right in the front of the classroom. It was over after the first punch, just because I'm beasty like dat. :laugh: They never bothered me again after those situations...

Lol. Only fight I remember good enough from elementary was when some kid stole one of those little building block things and I punched him in the stomach lol Stupid thing to fight about, but we were kids