How many episodes of anime you watch everyday?

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
Did you go to sleep?

o_O

Otherwise you'll be watching 831/2 hours of Inu non stop.

--------------------------

ANYWAY, about 1-3 episodes a day.
=]
not really, i slept about, hmm, a couple of hours.
i often watch anime all night, it's easy, since in daylight i have other things to do, like school.
but i was in holiday, so i had nothing better to do.
of course i skipped the openings and endings

Rei Ayanami

Pilot Evangelion Unit-00
I usually watch 1, 3 episodes per day. More only if I'm without nothing better to do or the last episode I watched has a cliffhanger and I want to know what happens.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
well, i watched all of deathnote marathon style a while back which was probably one of the longer anime marathons i did. not too bads since its relatively short. but yeah, if youve got nothing better to do.

My episodes per day can be anywhere from 5-10 during the school year and 15+ during holidays and summer break.

I also don't like marathoning anime as it generally bores me and I feel if I get it all at once I may put it away too quickly and forget about it as I move on to another series.

So I mainly enjoy slowly watching 5-20 different series and chatting about them on the internet, so I not only remember them better but get more enjoyment out of each one.

I need an anime for me to be able to sleep so I watched 1-3 episodes a night.
when i got a free time usually 1-6 episodes
but when I'm totally free I finished the whole thing a day...

Yup 1-3 is perfect for me too, im so busy with programming, if im not careful ill end up watching 10+ every day and that sets me back a whole lot. I think for the first time i watched deathnote, i spent the whole day watching back to back episodes unitl i finished it. Im glad i didn't get into it when it was still airing :D

depending on what anime i am currently watching... if i like it, i can finish 26 ep of anime in a day :p... if i hate it, i'd just watch once a day >"<

Kenzou

pink spider
I hardly ever watch anime anymore. But when i did if i was watching a complete series i might of just marathon'd it all right there if it was 13-26 eps. If it was 50 i would take 2 days. I remember watching Air all in one sitting. I also remember watching Code Geass season 1 in a day. And I think I even watched all of Gundam Seed Destiny without sleep and without eating(hehe).

But for ongoing series i would watch about 5 a day.