How many episodes of anime you watch everyday?

Hmm, it really depends. I don't watch everyday but sometimes if the plot gets really interesting, I would watch for a few hours straight. Like today, I watched at least 3 hours alredy and I'm still going.

I Own alot of anime so i watch it on a regular. I dont watch regular TV so anime took that spot for me as far as episode's a day go i guess about 50+
Is That To Weird?:em018:

Usually i will end up my free time watching anime. If weekdays i will watch around 2 or 3 full series. If weekend hard to say but around 5 or 6 until the early morning. lol

:inlove2:

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Hmm, about 20 eps a day... it depends though, I might be watching long anime like naruto and similar but the next day I've finished it so... it's about 10-20 eps a day

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
At Myrkur: Whoa a lot of episodes indeed. ^_^

Hmmm... Let me think... @_@ I need to be in the right mood and mindset to watch anime. So depending on the situation I watch between 0 and 3 episodes per day as I also have a real life to attend to. ^^'

nice ... and i thought i was a little weird for watching almost all day in my school free days (and i get a lot of them lately) :D

I rarelly watch anime, I would say, I watch two episodes a week if that. Though, every so often I like to do the whole "anime sitting" thing where you watch about 50 eps in two days.