How do u shut ur parents up saying anime is for children

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Retia Adolf' timestamp='1307337939' post='147675']

moving out of the house,

solves everything, no more annoying siblings & parents to nag you around on what to do.

=)

as long as i have good grades.

they're totally fine on what i do.

[/quote]

Unless you are still a student and relies on your parents, sure xD

Otherwise, just no.........

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
My parents never really cared, they new I was dedicated to training, got good grades, had a healty social life and a steady girl friend (who is now my wife) so they basically left me alone about it.

Plus I moved out when I was 19 (my parents were actaully against this lol) so I don't think they know I still watch it XD

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
[quote name='godofwar7' timestamp='1307346932' post='147771']

Better yet, show them hentai

[/quote]

Then you're in for a whole lot more explaining XD

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Shadow_Strider' timestamp='1307347266' post='147773']

Then you're in for a whole lot more explaining XD

[/quote]

Agreed.

They will also start to ban you from watching anime, then~!!!

show them something like a anime movies, my mom thought it was just for lil kids, but now she really likes miyazaki movies alot, its the only thing she will watch though, lol. And my dad will watch prettymuch any anime if it is violent,
<:' /> like fist of the north star or something. Show them something that is like the types of things they enjoy.

KyotoKaya

I'm a Kitty!~
my mom doesnt care about what kind of animes i watch...my sisters are a different story though, when i'm watching my anime they would just tell me to get off the computer so they go on their facebook i'd tell them no and we would just argue about it, in the end they just leave me alone...so more anime for me to watch X3

aha, this thread just caught my eye, i'm sitting in my room watching some FMA: brotherhood and my father comes in and says, 'this is aload of Sh*t peter' then walked right on out before i could counter his comment, but then again even if he stayed i dont think i could get him to change his opinion on the matter.

Sanae

Staff member
I have yet to finish that one ^^ We did a Lets Watch in skype with that series for a couple episodes xD

You should find a really heart wrenching episode (or clip even) and show it to him :p

Sanae

Staff member
Aww, I remember Beyblade lol I used to watch it with my nephew when he was younger ^^

Hmmm, teamwork and trust would be the theme, wouldn't you say?

I would not bother with it in the 1st place... ^^

Too much work... and not enough profit ^^
There are huge chances that they would not get the point, Not want to get the point, not caring about that point^^ so... :p

Serph

I am The Light
When my dad saw me seeing anime he asked me why are those girls so small *was watching lucky star* i turned away and kept watching. It seems to work all the time when he asks me something i don't want to answer :smart: