How Did You Learn How To Type?

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[quote name='Wolfnagi']I learn to type when I was 2, seriously!!!!![/QUOTE]

I dont doubt you i taught my Nephew how to use a computer at that age.

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
I'm not sure about it. Whoa! I can't believe that I could actually type with my eyes closed! A great discovery!

I think I learned it all by myself. xD And my typing skill increases since 2008 since that's the time where I get to sit in front of a computer for 3 frigging months 8D

Required school activity bull. Seems that touch typing really made my typing faster.

I learned when I was 8. Self-taught + curiosity, but that was the 1 finger typing.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='moi']I learned from the Mario typing game 'Mario teaches typing'.[/QUOTE]

Wow, what game is this? I would like to play it too! lol

*has no life* D:

Here's some gameplay video. Watching it really takes me back. Not sure where to download it though.

[quote name='Insane D Azn']

*has no life* D:[/QUOTE]

if you play it everyone will think you are super awesome and you will become a typing legend.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='moi']Here's some gameplay video. Watching it really takes me back. Not sure where to download it though.

if you play it everyone will think you are super awesome and you will become a typing legend.[/QUOTE]

That is actually awesome!

Thing is, I already know touch typing... Might give it a go though =P

It happened naturally over a few years of typing up essays for school and RPing back when I used to do that a lot. All the typing programs never did much though.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
I learned how to type...

By typing. There's no fixed way to learn how to type, you just type. If you do it enough you'll become faster.