How did you come up with your forum names?

amanda

How did you came up with your forum names, what do you use it? Well im bad at making names and stuff... so I just use my real name haha.. simple like that LoL!

Well been using Kyo for three years now. When I first got Counter Strike I put it as my game tag since I was watching Fruits Basket and Samurai Deeper Kyo at the time. So just stuck with.

Rebirth CO²

Guardian Angel
lol

I chose Rebirth from the past tense of Reborn, and at the time, I was adminning a Katekyo Hitman Reborn! forum, so I chose something suitable. Then I began getting inactive there, then for some reason, I used the name Rebirth on Anime Blend, then I began using it nearly everywhere else.

I just added CO² at the end of Rebirth here for a change of pace. =p

Rei Ayanami

Pilot Evangelion Unit-00
A lot of thinking. I have a ton of screen names all over the internet, I might be on the forum you go and you don't even know it.

Fear me.

Year 2000, was on gamefaqs and wanted to post something but had to make a name so I had been playing FFX at the time and loved Jecht and you collect the Jecht Sphere's so I just combined the two and to this day I still use Jechtsphere.

seirei

kumo no you ni
...I think I was sleepy and I couldn't come up with something better :p

hehe, in fact I heard this word, 'seirei' in anime (you know, it means spirit), and I just liked the way it is pronounced ^^ so I still use it, even in other places.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
well i was searching the net and found darkdiamond, where people were arguing about a top 100 anime list, and the list was pretty stupid and i was nervous, and i wanted to post as soon as i could, and without inspiration, i picked haruka ... as simple as that, and i got used to the name and picked it here too ^^

Back when I was 13/14 when I started working on Anime Websites i figured HuddyBoy/i wasnt gonna wash anymore. Turned round to my mate Duffy and ended up with Glitch in about 60 seconds.

Stuck since all those years ago with Anime-Nova *wipes tear*

Oh its also because I didn't want to pick up a name of an anime, imo its silly. N/o to anyone who does use them ^_^

Kenzou

pink spider
I only started using this name since late January. I switched because my previous username was getting boring. I first wanted to change my username to "Tsukasa Domyouji" but thought it was too long. Then I came up with Vulgarhythm and decided on it a split second later.

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
My favorite manga: Beet the Vandel Buster.

Well the manga might be canceled and never be produced again because the artist's finger is busted up.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
added numbers to my name, thats it. its the sername ive used for just about everything. ive thought of changing it but everyone knows me under this name,lol

Katsu is the name meaning 'Victory' in Japanese.

Just something I saw interesting. I use this mostly, along with Akatsuki, Hitomi and Koro.

=/

to all the forums that I joined I always use this name due to I easily forget simple things so I might as well use one username and bookmarked all the forums I joined..=DD I really have a poor memory :aty:

ingeniousthinker well comes from ingenious = creative + thinker so it should be creative thinker but i just wanna change other meaning for creative and i came up with ingenious. but though it's creative thinker It's the other way around.

BLue-FIsh

I have muffins! =D
I've been using this name since my first forum ^^;; I don't really know how I came up with this.. I think it was during a conversation with one of my friends.

the one and only username i use.
ross= from my name tho its suppose to be rous but then ross sounds cooler
diadame= my name but wasnt included in my birth certificate...

my original username was staticblaze.i used it back in the old g2 in 06.i came up with it for my imaginary superhero back in 7th grade.still use it to this day but people find my name too long so they just call me static.(even in real life) and blaze in some forums