Hiya

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm well i was thinking about breaking my non posting on g2 for like the past year or 2 by saying hi in arbarnes welcome thread then i thought who needs to say hello to a person like him so ill make this my first post then scribe my second and he comes a third :p

anyway ive been with g2 for a while now like 4 years or however long ago g2 first opened and surprisingly i can still remember being stalked by some odd guy with the word bear in his name and who couldnt speak english.

but moving on from that i became a mod for g2 and have been around in the shadow of the sites many ups and down (quite literally and metaphorically) since then some people might or might not remember me, since my name has changed (i think i cant remember) but yeh

scribe if you dont drop in and say hi and remember me i will be annoyed >.>

so yah anyway this is me i am here and posting finally, if you wanna know anything else just ask

abarnes

Staff member
ICE! ....damn...3rd? Where's the love? I see how you feel it's all good, Glad you're back and actually posted <_<...

thanks ive been ordered to be nice to you since you are the melding person o_O :p only joking anyway thanks and tis good to be back and al you know you always have my love but i havent seen scribe in so long :p

*Edit*

thanks rei

abarnes

Staff member
[quote name='IcePrincess']thanks ive been ordered to be nice to you since you are the melding person o_O :p only joking anyway thanks and tis good to be back and al you know you always have my love but i havent seen scribe in so long :p

*Edit*

thanks rei[/QUOTE]

Ha, it's good, Scribe should be on later.

[quote name='abarnes']Ha, it's good, Scribe should be on later.[/QUOTE]

you are just jealous :p

and yay im popular! and dont you mean the hmmmm new new new new new new forums since the new forum happened a long long time ago >.> and we called it the new forum back then unless this is just that old forum brought back from the dead with more addons like a zombie with a brain *nods*

anyway end of my sleep driven or lack of rather rantings

Scribe

Insomniac`^
Haha, i remember you of course.

Good to see you back; i hope a few more members will come lurking out of the shadows like myself and you.

Anyways welcome back <3

Scribe

Insomniac`^
[quote name='IcePrincess']yay scribe you remember me i heard abarnes forced you to come say hello to me[/QUOTE]

Definitely not say forced. Having just woke up, he told myself to goto this thread.

Before Abarnes even stated a second time; my reply was finished.

HAH :)

my names tiffany???!!! i never knew, but moving on from idiocy yes it is.

and sure sure scribe and abarnes >.> (couldnt for the life of me think of a better reply at the time)

Kenzou

pink spider
[quote name='IcePrincess']hmmm well i was thinking about breaking my non posting on g2 for like the past year or 2 by saying hi in arbarnes welcome thread then i thought who needs to say hello to a person like him so ill make this my first post then scribe my second and he comes a third :p

anyway ive been with g2 for a while now like 4 years or however long ago g2 first opened and surprisingly i can still remember being stalked by some odd guy with the word bear in his name and who couldnt speak english.

but moving on from that i became a mod for g2 and have been around in the shadow of the sites many ups and down (quite literally and metaphorically) since then some people might or might not remember me, since my name has changed (i think i cant remember) but yeh

scribe if you dont drop in and say hi and remember me i will be annoyed >.>

so yah anyway this is me i am here and posting finally, if you wanna know anything else just ask[/quote]

Glad you finally posted. Welcome back to g2.

Status
Not open for further replies.