History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi

Does kenichi end when Thor and Kenichi fight is over? I have played the japanese game and the story anded when the fist syndicate was defeated. I hope for another season though.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gredal @ August 8, 2007, 10:55 AM) [snapback]10287[/snapback]</div>
Does kenichi end when Thor and Kenichi fight is over? I have played the japanese game and the story anded when the fist syndicate was defeated. I hope for another season though.[/b]
I haven't read the manga, so I couldn't tell you.

I love this anime, especially, the actual techniques, some of them really do work, and some i already automatically use in karate kumite(sparring) though some of the moves are too leathal.

currently watching ep 43, (trying to get it at least).

I should rewatch the entire series and save all the moves and practice once i find a good opponent that won't snap like a twig.

i am weak, but martial arts can give me the confidence to stand up to the strong.

when does eppisode 43 come out for download anyhow? i been waiting for it for a good whiuule and im gettign really eager. i watchd all of it up to 42 in litterally 3 days :D soo i mreally eager for mroe. but is it really for serious only 52 episodes? i could see this going for another 25 or so :)

Kenichi episode 43 will probably come out tomorrow since 42 came out on Tuesday last week, but I really don't know if it will actually come out tomorrow since some of Kuro-Hana's schedules of subbing episodes are unpredictable. Meh. I do notice that Kenichi might end on episode 52 but if it does end, there is a possibility that a second season will come out =/ But just a possibility o.o I heard an anime never had a second season yet the manga continued. Anyways, I really enjoy this anime since it's kind of funny and shows about different kinds of fighting styles :p Can't wait for episode 43 ^^"

havent looked on this site yet, but i havent been able to get it from the beginning. i find it pointless to start in the middle. ill look and see if the whole series is here now.

Its a great anime and I personally love it. If you need the episodes, you can get them from g2anime.net although the download speeds are somwhat slow.

Nori

Eh it's funny how people suggest other sites saying to get anime from them before looking on here first. We have all the episodes of Kenichi, and have had all of them for months....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cleanfil @ July 20, 2007, 12:22 PM) [snapback]9079[/snapback]</div>
According to Animenewsnetwork.com, the series is supposed to be 52 eps. I enjoy this series a lot since its funny but does anyone else think that ever since ragnorak came into play, its been feeling like a bunch of fillers?[/b]
they + wiki say 50 episodes, not 52 :(
(I want more... it should keep on going :p)

I only started watching this about 2 months ago and it was so addictive that I caught up within a week. I like storyline that a weak person gets tougher, very much old Kung Fu theme. Plus there are some really funny parts that had me in stitches, especially right near the beginning when he first started learning from all those masters LOL. Ooooh not to mention (blah I forgot his name) that idiot that sings when he fights, when he was fighting Kenich I was laughin so damn hard I had to pause the episode!

I saw on anidb that its suppose to be 50 episodes. However I read on another forum that there is gonna be another season, so not sure.

Ahh i really love this anime :3 :3 i hope there will be a 2nd season, 50th ep. should be out subbed soon *o*
It's one of the funniest-action anime that i found.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sakky101 @ September 25, 2007, 5:55 PM) [snapback]11277[/snapback]</div>
I only started watching this about 2 months ago and it was so addictive that I caught up within a week. I like storyline that a weak person gets tougher, very much old Kung Fu theme. Plus there are some really funny parts that had me in stitches, especially right near the beginning when he first started learning from all those masters LOL. Ooooh not to mention (blah I forgot his name) that idiot that sings when he fights, when he was fighting Kenich I was laughin so damn hard I had to pause the episode!

I saw on anidb that its suppose to be 50 episodes. However I read on another forum that there is gonna be another season, so not sure.[/b]
lol. Same thing happened to me --- I watched the first episode, then kept watching till I caught up within a week. :coolguy:

The reason I watched this is the cool moves he did. I thought I would learn martial arts from this. But after a few episodes later, they're not even showing any learnable moves anymore (i.e. like how Miu taught the first moves to Kenichi).

I hope there is another season too. But they were all rumors. Ok. About Episode 50, what do you think the moves Kenichi will use? I think Kenichi learned something strong during his training in the forest with the old man. I just can't wait for Episode 50!

Episode 50 was awesome!, I think they will continue the Kenichi Anime, judging from that episode, they left it open. However it did seem like an ending episode.

so sad it's over :(
They did wrap it up pretty well though... it's not leaving lots of open threads like hunter x hunter or inuyasha for example.

Wish they did continue it...