Hiring News Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
The News system is ready on the main site. Panel for posting news is also there, so yeah, it's pretty much done from the technical side. Now I need volunteers to post new news there. Anything interesting and that would make people visit it, like anime, manga, otaku stuff, intrawebz, interesting tidbits, etc.

Kudos to now decaying Generation Otaku. If you'd want an example of what I have in mind, it would be > this < Basically, I'd want at least couple news and tidbits daily about anything, plus running a weekly anime, manga, wallpapers, game, etc. program. I would want at least 5 people for that to guarantee often daily new news.

Current team:

1. Hadriel
2. Lily
3. Arachna
4. Happy Nisa
5. VivaLaDementia
6. Luluyuyu
7. Crestham

Hmm, I'm could try wallpapers. :3

As for the weekly anime/manga thing, I'd suggest that more than 1 person works on it, so as to not limit the anime/manga featured to the person featuring it.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
But we could also assign one (or two) people for the weekly manga/anime. The members however PM/message this person with their recommendation~ That way any manga/anime can get in the spotlight! :3

(I'd propose for the position but I want to spend more time uploading the manga D'; )

Sanae

Staff member
5 or six sounds good ^__^ With a team, you can get more done and cover more ground ^^ Once they're picked, we can discuss (or they can amongst themselves) who gets to work on what ^^ Or, maybe they can alternate jobs? We don't want all 5 or 6 writing up anime news, now do we xD?

We'd want people who frequent the writing section and those who are knowledgeable of what they're writing about.. Or, have interest in it. We have some of those who are more into anime while some are more into manga. We'll have to make sure we don't give the wrong job to the wrong person :-?

Maybe, have to write up an example of what they would write? Kinda like when someone applies for something like gfx staff (this is just an example), they are asked to make 3-5 new signatures ^^

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
I think this is a good idea, for those interested in journalism this would be a good oprotunity to get some experience.
Wow, no need to be so serious. Did you even check the GO news link? There's nothing journalistic there, just fun things, humour, other stuff, etc. I'm not telling anyone to write essays no one will read. I want things that people would want to read instead.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Oh when I saw anime and news I was thinking about something like Anime News Network does, sorry I didn't even see the link you posted. Still I like the idea none the less.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[MENTION=158]Rina[/MENTION], [MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION], [MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION], [MENTION=230]Shadow_Strider[/MENTION], [MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION], [MENTION=45]Kaze Araki[/MENTION], [MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION], [MENTION=50]Crestham[/MENTION], [MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION], [MENTION=34]Misaka Mikoto[/MENTION], [MENTION=79]Shadowolf[/MENTION]

Seriosuly guys, start saying if you'd like to be able to post News on the main site in a way Generation Otaku does or I will just look for someone else.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
I think I already said I dont think I would be able to spend a lot of time on it, and I dont want to do a half assed job so..no >_<

And about the manga/anime of the week. I was refering to the way mangatraders does it like this :3 So the members make recommendations and the news posters pick one every week to highlight. Doesnt necessarily need an additional synopsis or review written by the news poster as the plot is already available on the link for the manga/anime. D: kinda like that. >_>

Sanae

Staff member
Same here, but I'm hunting people out now ^__^ Lets brainstorm what we have though shall we ^^?

Anime
Manga
Music
Internet Stuff (Latest videos, crazes, technology...)
Fashion
Life Style (not sure what this means to one exactly)

What other stuff can we write about?

Note: You guys won't be alone o.o There will be more then just one person on this crew, so when one person isn't able to write, another can.. Right?

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well I REALLY like the idea, but I'm not sure if I'm capable of writing anything that attracts members to read :/ (and I'm affraid that a Hadriel would have to look over it to make sure I don't make any stupid grammar or punctuation mistakes, especially with the punctuation, I tend to be lazy >.>" )
Anyway I think I might be able to come-up with something to say about something, but I do need some kind of direction as to what manga/anime whatevs to make a comment/new thingie about. So yeah if I'll do it I;ll be needing some help as I've NEVER done such a thing before O.O (I mean I don't even have twitter xD)

Oh and if we'll work together we might get to post thingies as like newest manga's now on the website (if like uploaders tell what they upload)

Canabary

Administrator
Well I REALLY like the idea, but I'm not sure if I'm capable of writing anything that attracts members to read :/ (and I'm affraid that a Hadriel would have to look over it to make sure I don't make any stupid grammar or punctuation mistakes, especially with the punctuation, I tend to be lazy >.>" )
Anyway I think I might be able to come-up with something to say about something, but I do need some kind of direction as to what manga/anime whatevs to make a comment/new thingie about. So yeah if I'll do it I;ll be needing some help as I've NEVER done such a thing before O.O (I mean I don't even have twitter xD)

Oh and if we'll work together we might get to post thingies as like newest manga's now on the website (if like uploaders tell what they upload)
Think. I feel crazy today, let's write something random. That's what I'd do o_O

Sanae

Staff member
What are they related to if I may ask o.o?

I wonder, maybe we can also have a forum update on the most active things going on?

Devil Doll

Let's P.L.A.Y!!!
Staff member
Well for the Manga i could think of something... and if [MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION] want she can help (like this she can keep uploading)

Status
Not open for further replies.