Hiring moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Sigh, Sanae >.>

I keep telling everyone that I don't care about staff policing stuff, but them keeping their sections and the forum active, coming up with new initiatives, increasing activity and bringing more people. As it is now, well, yeah. I will be doing a check up on the staff soon to see which of them still remember about that. But rawr, I wouldn't mind you Razy. Though last time I kicked you out for your inactivity though, and yeah, I don't know if you came back or not >.<

I was inactive for 3 days for my vacation, and then when I came back I was a regular user. Then I went real inactive :/

As for Doujin's, the only one I know is Halo capella.

HOWEVER, if we can get LL here, activty might increase dramatically. I don't know if his blog is still running, but I remember he used to get a decent amount of hits.

Nah, rather not be in staff. I'll only check out threads in teh coffeehouse and Ag section only (save Segawa Spam).

I saw Ero on MF a few days ago. I think he said he was really busy or something.

Jimzy

Ehh, I wish he'd say something here. He's the only one who kinda cared for the manga and anime sections here.
You wish. >>
I cared for it so much. Truly, I loved it like my real child. D:

Well, do not post things like that. You make me disappoint. Sure, I was inactive in AGs and keeping forum up in terms of activity. But that doesn't mean we cared less for our section in spite the fact that it has low activity. If you only knew... :D

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Well, Ero was making new threads, but if you'd like to take over, I'm fine with that. He should have said something about not being able to come back >.>

O that section. I recently posted threads their. It really would be good to get it more busy. I was actually planning on posting allot of threads their. See if that makes it more it interesting. I do love interesting things. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.