Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni

Sanae

Staff member

After moving into the quiet town of Hinamizawa, Maebara Keiichi spends his days blissfully in school often playing games with his local friends. However, appearances can be deceiving. One fateful day, Keiichi stumbles upon news of a murder that had occurred in Hinamizawa. From this point on, horrific events unfold in front of Keiichi, as he soon learns his close friends may not be all that they seem.

Err, sorry I couldn't find a better/longer synopsis lol

Has anyone seen this anime? Really mind screwy, neh xD? When I said I was watching this, people did double takes xD

I haven't seen all of the different arcs, but I plan to pick back up on it ^^

Sanae

Staff member
It's not too bad.. I guess xD Lots of interesting stories/arcs/backstories ^^ Lots of different angles ^^ Are the murders really true or are they just in your hend :-?

[quote name='Sanae']Has anyone seen this anime? Really mind screwy, neh xD? When I said I was watching this, people did double takes xD I haven't seen all of the different arcs, but I plan to pick back up on it ^^ Sanae is online now Add Infraction for Sanae Report Post [/quote]

I found it quite amusing and interesting, but watchin just one arc isn't enough. At the end you understand what happened, which each episode is like an AG, where you need to grab the hints to uncover the mystery. Hmm, but Umineko No Naku Koro Ni was even sicker

Bố

@SWolf: Nope, Umineko wasn't sick lol. It was gore but no, it wasn't sick. This one is creepier and sicker. Yep, wait more sicker.

There are very few complete Umineko scans.

Which sucks.

But I vastly prefer the character interaction over the mystery games in them.

Bố

@FL: Where were you hiding bro? ;_______; You killed the Segawa Thread......

I watched the Umineko's anime......and it sucks/

Bố

@FL: Manga.......>_____>" I didn't even know there was one......either way, don't see the anime...waste your time imao....

Yeah......exactly......

I atched it and didn't think it sucked. But, the problem is that it is just like 1/8th of what it is and what is complete is the visual novel

Voltorn

Enjoying life
I dropped this anime because I couldn't stand watching every character becomes a killer, and hearing their sinister laughs. Gosh, everybody has a chance to be the killer of the arc. ._.

If you are into physiological stuffs, you shouldn't miss this one. ._.