Highschool of the Dead [Mature]

SynopsisA mysterious, lethal disease is on the loose worldwide, resulting in a catastrophic death rate of humanity, and the increasing rise of attacks, caused by the living dead.In Japan, several high school students and a school nurse have banded together to escape Fujimi High School shortly after it was attacked by zombies. The group now attempts to figure who or what was responsible for this plague, and in the meantime, attempt to survive the present apocalypse.The story is initially narrated through the eyes of Takashi Komuro, one of the students who had survived in the initial outbreak.
Information:
Genres: Action, Ecchi, Horror, Seinen​
Author: Satou, Daisuke​
Artist: Satou, Shouji​
Original run: September 2006 – ongoing​
Volumes: 6​
Chapters: 29​
scan group: [XLG], TORPEDO TITS​
Serialization: Gekkan Dragon Magazine​
File Type: .zip​
Mirror: mediafire​
Download:Act 1Act 2Act 3Act 4Act 5Act 6Act 7Act 8Act 9Act 10Act 11Act 12Act 13Act 14Act 15Act 16Act 17Act 18Act 19Act 20Act 21Act 22Act 23Act 24Act 25Act 26Act 27Act 28Act 29

DarkSign

Lolis' God
Staff member
Thank you for this, but you need to put the [Mature] tag on your thread title. I did it for you.Another question: is that in english? If so, please put the scanlator that are doing it.

thanks, I was thinking of whether to add that the mature one a warning inside the thread saying it has gore yea it's in english I'll for the scanlatoroh and sorry for the trouble, gomen >_<