Hi it's Rossai

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's bit late to introduce myself, but althoug that I am introducing myself.

Hi I am Rossai and it's my nick name. I am a university student, studing in Bachelor of pharmacy. I spent 6 hours a day watching anime. I like most of the anime espacially DUBed once. I am a member of our Depertments cricket team and play as the extra Goalkeeper in our departments football team. I also read English comics and like to play computer/Tv games.My favourite anime charecter is Zaraki Kempachi(Bleach). My favourite subject is Human Anatomy.

Nori

Good to see that you finally got onto the forums. :laugh: Hope to see you around a lot!!!

Swiss

function Swiss()
Welcome, stay active please. You play cricket?? West Indies, best team eva

Swiss

function Swiss()
-_- don't talk to any of the administrators either, but feel free to pm them about random stuff at anytime, and do not hesitate to direct all your complaints towards them.

Welcome, stay active please. You play cricket?? West Indies, best team eva
So U watch cricket. Chris guyl is 1 of my favourites. I am from Bangladesh. So we aslo have ODI and Test status.:laugh:

Swiss

function Swiss()
no I don't watch cricket, but it's very popular so I have to know about it. It bores me, although I used to enjoy playing it.

Sailor_Peridot

Ultimate Bleach Fan!!!!!
welcome to HXF!!!! heres a tip: Admins are worse than mods, but there's one mod that you should avoid talking to: Swiss. I would suggest trying to avoid making Nori, Sanji or Entombment mad b/c u don't wanna no wat will happen if u do. AVOID SWISS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.