[HF][HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuden Ep 205 [MKV][480P/720P]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naruto Shippuden
Alternative title: Naruto Shippuden (German)Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles??????: ????????? ??????? (Russian)?????? ?????? (Arabic)??? ??? (Japanese)??????? (Chinese (Taiwan))??? ??? (Korean)Genres:action, adventure, comedy, drama, supernatural Plot Summary: Naruto Shippuuden is the continuation of the original animated TV series Naruto.The story revolves around an older and slightly more matured Uzumaki Naruto and his quest to save his friend Uchiha Sasuke from the grips of the snake-like Shinobi, Orochimaru. After 2 and a half years Naruto finally returns to his village of Konoha, and sets about putting his ambitions to work, though it will not be easy, as He has amassed a few (more dangerous) enemies, in the likes of the shinobi organization; Akatsuki. Subbed by: HorribleSubsFormat: 480p / 720pFile Type: MKVEpisode 205Direct Download Link:HotFile: 480P / 720P

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
While we appreciate uploads, those links are dead. We also maintain a high standard in regards to upload. No upload should have you go through an advertisement first. I will now close this thread. If you wish to fix the links, send me a PM and I will open this thread again.

Status
Not open for further replies.