Help I need a Sig PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel

i been trying to find a good Luffy sig but i cant find one and i dont know how to make one .If there is anyone kind enough to make a sig for me it would br GREATLY appreciated. I dont know much about sig but i ll post a few pics.Im looking for a sig that kinda looks like thie one below but wider of coarse , and if there is anyway i can get animegelade.com on it that would be great.I don care how it turns out aslong as it a sig that has luffy kinda pissed and its a dark kind of sig like the picture.Please help me Thank you if you can. Heres s a bigger version of pic luffy pic

Krahe

Full of bees
<strike>How about this:</strike>

Edited sig below.

<strike>If you want anything changed, say the word.</strike>

Archangel

Nice thanks alot Krahe ,wow it came out really good thank you ,YOU ROCK!!!!!
dont mean to ask for to much and sorry if im asking to much but if you could make it alittle wider like my bleach sig (only cuz i want the anime galede to be seen more ) but either way great job thank you and if it cant be done its all cool im still happy.

Krahe

Full of bees
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanji1P @ 3-1-2007 @ 2:57 PM) [snapback]3827[/snapback]</div>
Is there anything you cant do ??? o_O Thank you its Perfect , Krahe you the best[/b]
You're very welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.