heloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed this bit of the website and thought what the heck might as well ^^

I only actually realised that you can watch anime on the internet over a year ago and i've watched at least 1000 episodes of different anime sometimes watching whole series in a weekend :p in the event i'm not watching anime i'm either making myself ill eating too much chocolate or playing World of Warcraft, yes thats right i'm one of the poor ppl who started playing and can't stop :p

And thats me summed up in 4 lines and thats all there is, so plz if anyone has a social life for sale plz sell me it quick :)

Welcome to HFX and may ur stay here be exceptional. On the social life matter I'll see if I can help u out with it.

*Hey Swiss wanna go into this dark alley over there?*

Hey dude welcome. Always nice to have more people. As long as they arent bots who spam or people who make fun of anime and flag it. i want to kill those people >O if you dont like anime dont watch it but dont flag it!

I was interested, that there is the anti flag thing, I was wondering, up till now i thought it was an unspoken rule across all boards.

btw I am also new, thoguh i was in your shoes two years ago ie started watching in 2004. Don't play games though. enjoy, maybe chat you around.

is this the correct place for me to say Hello?ermm... im still new to this forum..im really glad that this site is working great..the speed is fantastic!..i think to get myself actively involve in the discussions...thank u very much and hello again :smile:

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Princess of Leo @ September 11, 2007, 2:42 PM) [snapback]10941[/snapback]</div>
Welcome to HXF!!!!!! and here's a piece of advice: Orange's are a lot worse than teh Blue's if u get on their nerves....XD[/b]
LMFAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.