Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeta

State Alchemist
Hey guys wasup? found you guys from Anime Gamers when a guy named chris posted and promoted the site. So just wanted to say hi and hope this site gets big, been trying to find a good anime forum site.

amanda

Hello ^o^ I guess you meet my brother lol. I hope you enjoy your stay and I forgot to turn off but I guess I could leave it on and have it offically open >.> and just update everyday new stuff hehe ^.^

Zeta

State Alchemist
i do have a question though. How do i get a avatar? i have a profile pic but to put a avatar on my profile is a little confusing.

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
Welcome to the forum Zeta. It's just starting out so there isn't much but we hope to build this site up a lot soon.
i do have a question though. How do i get a avatar? i have a profile pic but to put a avatar on my profile is a little confusing.
Go to User CP at the top of the page, then click on Edit Avatar. Then you can upload an image from another site or you can use the second box to upload an image from your computer. Just follow the guidelines and you're all set. That help?

Status
Not open for further replies.