Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey my names Logan and I live in the state of Ohio in the US and I will easily admit I only found this forum because I was looking for Fate/ Stay Night Rps......and this one had one that didn't die in 2006. :p I involve myself in rp forums all around the net the most recent ones being a Final Fantasy 7 site and a Kingdom Hearts site. Previous rp sites that I have been on include a fantasy site about 7 naruto sites which I lept from one to the next as they died out in an amazingly short amount of time, a dragon ball z site, numerous final fantasy and or kingdom hearts sites and at random intervals I have been the admin of moderater of said sites. I am a avid cosplayer and go to all but two of the anime esque conventions in the Ohio area. If you would like to ask about what I have cosplayed as feel free and I will probably be using a pic of one of them for a sig or Avatar when I get around to it. I look forward to meeting and talking to you all....well at the moment....please no hugs as they cause me to combust into flames. ;)

Thank you all.
Ray: No trouble I'm running a site at the same time I'm on here and also have a busy time with my life, reply at your leisure.
Seirei:Thank you for not causing me to burst into flames and burn to ashes....that happens alot on the other sites I'm on. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.