hello t'is i IzhaN

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
Yup^^.
Winter= cold <.<
Spring= gettin warmer so I like it
Summer= hot, love it^^
Autumn= gettin colder, don't like it that much, but it's my B-day in that time... so that's the good part bout it^^''

But luckly is getting warmer^^, I'll probubly go to school tomorrow in only 1 pullover and a coat >.<''

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
Oh so you live in the monsoon area...where excatly^^, if I may ask?
And yeah it must be a big pain to pay for all the repairs, and it's not even your fault, but nature's.
Oh and could you tell me what time it is at your place, just curious bout the time zones^^.

WandererLynx XX

Dark Leviathan Sannin
well right now i'm in indonesia doing some med work for training and charity. i'm not sure wat time it is but it's kind of dark ( too cheap to buy a new watch, my last one broke). i've been here two years now but i'm returning to the UK in may to complete my cardiac surgeon studies

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
Awww...that's so sweet and nice of ya (charity work)^^.
Well I didn't know you're from UK, so don't worry bout time, I think London is 1 hour behind us, and well I think that in Indonesia is already Monday (since here is 22:25) so really no prob^^.

:goku:

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
Yeah...it's kinda hard since sometimes my trainings get's in the way, but I manage^^, I'm in my 1st year, in Gymnasium, so I had to adjust and such stuff, you know: find out what each prof. wants, how they make their exams and such, but I'm a good girl and have good grades^^.

Well dunno how's in UK, I was born and live in Slovenia my whole life (think you missunderstood me^^).

:goku:

PS: I wouldn't double post anymore since Nori (admin) doesn't know how to contorl his temper sometimes xD
I mean you do wahtever ya want, just telling ya, so you won't say I ddin't warn ya^^.

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
Temper...did I miss spelled it? *looks in the dictionary* nope I didn't^^.
Well Nori owns this site, so being an admin he has to make order >.<''
So sometimes he looses his temper a little, it's not as horrible as it seems, don't worry^^.
He'll just say to stop doube posting no matter what or something like that, otherwise he's ok^^.

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
Nooo proooob^^.
You know, you don't have to thank me so many times...and not just cuz I blush :embarrest: but also cuz you don't have to. I like to help and I know that you'll be greatful^^. Plus you're kind and all so I get something in return^^ xD

WandererLynx XX

Dark Leviathan Sannin
well it's my nature since i barely get help outside the surgery room, but now i'm back in college in the UK, i traveled yesterday.College is sure getting on my nerves (specially after the loss), i need to improve

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
I'm sorry...for the loss.
Well you have my help, even outside the surgery room :push:
and good luck with all the exams and other stuff^^.
GAMBATE^^!!! :goku:
dunno if it's spelled right^^''