hello t'is i IzhaN

WandererLynx XX

Dark Leviathan Sannin
thanks alot, sorry i haven't been on since but on when u are but i recently came back to the US to finish my studies,but i may be able to see you during the weekends.
PS. thanks for the support, it really depressing to lose patients, and your support means alot to me at this moment.

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
Aww...that's so sweet of ya^^ :embarrest:. And no worries, finish your studeis, cuz they are your number 1 priority, right^^? plus it's totally understandable^^.
Yeah well we'll see, cuz on sathurday I have International Youth Tournament in Rythmic Gymnastics, so I dunno if I'll be able to be here, but there's always Sunday^^.
And no prob^^ glad to help others especialy when I here that they're thankful for it^^, so really no prob and anytime^^.

:goku:

WandererLynx XX

Dark Leviathan Sannin
Thanks karin (if i can call you by your name), Good luck with your gimnastics competition, YOU CAN BE NUMBER #1!!!!!!!! * me cheering you in the background.* Now that i got done with my introduction you wil see that im a very cheery person.
P.S: If you need any emotional support just tell me, I owe you one.

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
Yeah, totally^^!
A-R-I-G-A-T-O :goku:
but you I won't compete in this one, I'll be THE coatch^^. Have to train my girls so they'll be #1^^.
Yey it's great to be cheery, like guys who are cheery :goku:
I'll remeber that, especially when I'll need it and no problem...again^^.