HEllllooooooooo TempestXD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi :DGrimmwolf is hereXDand here is some things explaining who I am as it states in the "read here before you post your intro"1.How did you find this website?me and the owner are friends XD2.What are your fav anime?anything ecchi funny and action packed awesomeness:p3.What are your fav manga?same as the anime answer:D4.do you have any musical interests?ROCK m/5.where do you hail from?Canada eh?6.work?line worker......7.talents?proud of doing/having?EXTREME PERV!!!!!!!!!!! XD8. other intrests besides anime/manga?skin and Vidja Gaemsso there you have it.... my introand even here...can't be the exessive perv that I usually am.....so....I'd have to put restraints on my mind....anyways time for SPAM!!!!

hey Grimwolf. welcome to the site, read the rules and enjoy your time hereany OST's, animes, heck even Manga, you want to upload and put on this site, would be greatly appreciated. but make sure they ain't on here though.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Hey Grimm. If you don't recognize my new username, it's Warlock.Hopefully you enjoy yourself here and be an active member. Just remember to read and follow all the rules.If you wanna upload, follow the uploaders' guidelines that myself and Kuro have posted.Have fun, enjoy your stay.
[background=black]Welcome to the Tempest[/background]

Status
Not open for further replies.