HD DVD v. BluRay

Which will come out on top

• Total voters
This is like my last topic I made which will come out on top in the Gaming area

So about the same question which will do better HD DVD or BluRay and say why you think so.

Though it may be More expensive (I think) the BluRay will come out better because more companies use and support BluRay and also burners are already out for computers and of course that means HD DVD is going to go the way of the Beta

For those who are to young to remember the Beta tape it was like the VHS but smaller and had a better picture and sound though it ended up failing because only Sony supported it while Panasonic and the rest supported VHS's.

Also long as I'm on Beta and VHS a small announcement about VHS's is that except for blank tapes produced in small amounts all production has stopped for making VHS movies.

Nori

This can really be in Chit Chat. It's a debate, but it's not serious enough to be here, according to my standards.

It's going to be a while before people begin to switch to Blue Ray over HD DVD. But Blue Ray is definately better. That's not even a debate.

dusk

BluRay owns it all. HD DVD is dead. Lol. Even from the start HD DVD was no match for BluRay even more with the release of PS3. Luckily, I never switched to HD DVD players. XD

Nori

Because there is no legitimate reason for it to be open. It's an introduction thread. You've introduced yourself, and we've welcomed you, so now it's over.

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
Because there is no legitimate reason for it to be open. It's an introduction thread. You've introduced yourself, and we've welcomed you, so now it's over.

First of all thank you for explanantion^^.

Second, we were talking there, yaknow, and it was kinda mean to just closed it like that, you could first warned us and then closed it, it'd be nicer^^.

But yeah, I do understand we were getting off-topic, so it's kinda understandable, since you're an admin here^^.

:goku:

Nori

First of all thank you for explanantion^^.

Second, we were talking there, yaknow, and it was kinda mean to just closed it like that, you could first warned us and then closed it, it'd be nicer^^.

But yeah, I do understand we were getting off-topic, so it's kinda understandable, since you're an admin here^^.

:goku:
LOL, thanks for being understanding then lmao