Have you ever been beat up?

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
That depends on if you consider taking damage but winning the fight being beaten up. I have had my ass kicked by Master Huang a few times though not to mention Iron Shirt training which a big part of it is getting the shit beat out of you with bamboo and other hard poles. So yeah I guess I have been beat up but aside from Master Huang the other guys never got me down only landed a hit or two.

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
I was in first grade... A midget 1st grader and a 2nd grader... D:

If I was the same person I am now back then I would've kicked their asses... I was quite and didn't do anything back to them... D:

by my brother... hell! he stronger... hes into martial arts... we always fight before about little things like hot water. he hit my head to teh wall.
by this shit guy when i was in 6th grade... cheater! he punched me in teh nose. it bled..

but mostly i beat up guys. LOL
when they took pages from my notepad without telling me (3rd grade) i ripped the whole pad and stuffed em in his mouth...
when i was hit accidentally by a highjump stick. pulled a lotta hair off from that highschool guy.
i was a bully. i bully bullies. i beat up boys not gurls. im not into gurl fights.

Last edited:

Kenzou

pink spider
I have. In grade school i was getting picked on and I beat a few kids up while they had their backs turned. after that i thought i was unstoppable. Sure, after taking out 2 popular kids who have bullied you for a few years you would think that. I had no problem until middle school when some kid was being a dick to my sister. I punch'd him square in his face and next thing i know im on the ground with a dislocated shoulder. He was 2 years older than me and played Football. He left my sister alone after that, but ever since i've stayed clear of fighting.

WandererLynx XX

Dark Leviathan Sannin
yeah, by tons of ppl, i used to take on massive beatings in the streets but i always won, there was no choice back then, but now i just lay low and punch random ppl when they annoy me

I was beaten up by a load of sixteen year olds when I was eleven because I "stole" their cousins money. Ended up the cousin was lying and they apologised.

Made my start learning Kickboxing though.

=D

HE HE never even when i was working in security, but it was close many times, there was situations when we where in pinch but thenks to team work it was all right...

(this is my worst post ever, my english suck)

The only time I've ever been on my back from a fight was when I've been jumped or ganged up on. The ganging up thing was easily avoided by just having friends around me, didn't stop the ol' surprise attack though.

I've also fought off a gang attack once, although it involved a load of pain and a brick. That incident taught me to just try to get out of there instead of fighting back. I'm not that badass.

Yep I have, I was out one night at some persons house who I did not even know "a friend of a friend" I do not even recall going to their house, as I was high. Anyway, I tried to walk into the living room I fell though the french doors smashing them. On my way down I knocked over some persons kid (what the fucking hell someone was doing bring their darn kid to a get together like that I have no idea). The kid was unhurt, but the parents wanted pay-back for me knocking them over so...

I could not even walk straight so I stood no chance, hell I can not even rememeber the night, I was only told the next day what had happened.

Last edited: