Have you commited any crimes?

I haven't committed any crimes just yet but just give it a few more years.

I'm planning a huge takeover of the world using Hot Nurses, a team of monkeys, two pairs of shoes, a banana peel. one hacker, two men in suits, a cat, a snake, and two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

noex1337

Emmie was here
I accidentally stole a bag of skittles from walmart. I was at the check out line and i picked it up and put it in my pocket instead of on the conveyor belt. The funny thing was, my purchase was over $100 anyway so it's not like it mattered.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
lol where do i start i guess the tame one would be that my friends and i used to go to the mall and in the book stories using racism as a distraction would steal playboys from a book store.

Illegal downloading... Uh... I think that's it for laws I know about, unless you're going to count all the times I beat up bullies in elementary school...

Illegal downloading is not stealing at all. It out in the open and to be had. I can understand if it was locked up then its stealing.

I have stolen comics before but then again, who hasn't right?

Das Gottlos

(*・_・)ノ⌒*
Consumption of illicit drugs, Drink Driving, Driving while high, Driving recklessly, Speeding, Tailgaiting, driving without a seatbelt on, driving without displaying 'P' plates whilst being having a provisional licence, Jaywalking Online Piracy, Stealing... are the ones that I can think of at the moment; never been arrested for any of them, and have only been fined once for Speeding.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Um...eh...

Let see.... I jumped up and down on a police car while young police officers where in it? They didn't gimme problems.Later. =/
And um..fights. But i didn't start any of it. =/

Wow...wouldn't have imagined this thread.

Where to start? There's vandalism of my school a few times in 4th or 5th grade. Could have been both, but I've only been caught once. 2 Assault and battery charges, but those got dropped. Weed sales....but I smoked more than I sold, so I was a bad drug dealer. My most fun crime was boosting, had to stop when we took an undercover police car. Anyone ever notice police leave their cars running when they go into stores and gas stations? I had to stop taking stupid risks after I turned 18. Didn't want them throwing the book at me.

Core

Fascinating...
By whose definition?

If by law... yes

If by man... nope no crimes against humanity

If by conduct... undoubtedly

If by religion... GOD YES!

If by morality.. no idea

If by ethics... no

Banchou

Fighting The Cold hands of Time
Staff member