Has technology making us lazy?

Has technology making us lazy?

• No...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Whats your opinion on this one, I think so because there are a lot things that turn on with the touch of a button and it does the work for us unlike the old days..

i believe so. not only lazy but dependent in most of the cases. let's take a simple example like a total black out of a whole city. with the energy powering up the technology out for even a week, it would give even people not using technology a hard time, not to mention the cities where technology is highly developed.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
yes it has, and i do realize how much lazier i am since getting a computer. not to mention how everything is being computerized. i'm just old enough to remember the older days of "floppy" floppy disks and technology from an earlier decade thanks to some of the old things my grandparents used to have.

Oh yes allot more lazy use to when you had to get something you had to actually go look for it now a days you can just order it online and now food as well soon I am hearing most schools will be runed by technology.

Sooner then latter it will be to were we do not even have to leave the house virtual technology is being made now to were no longer will we have to leave.

B StAR

2D Complex.
In a way not really. Our likings for the easy life just makes us produce more stuff that makes life even more easier!!!

S

SeudoVizard

sadly technology has make us lazy but it does provide us with a source of entertainment

Well, technology were meant to ease difficulty in our life for better productivity. Maybe some of us too dependable to the technology and the result was this topic itself.

yes. before, i do exercise or physical in my free tym, now just sit infront of my laptop n do nothing.

its became just one touch of a button. unlike before we have to get firewood to cook. i miss teh old times.

[quote name='Shadow_Strider']Yes it's making the majority of the world more lazy, just the other day my dad had a teenager he hired quit on him via a text message, seriously wtf.[/quote]

wtf. really. not just lazy but also disrespectful, stupid etc.

abarnes

Staff member
Quit in a text message...what the fuck..I mean I broke up with my ex in a text, but that was cuz she was hard to get in contact with at times <_< hahaha

[quote name='abarnes']Quit in a text message...what the fuck..I mean I broke up with my ex in a text, but that was cuz she was hard to get in contact with at times <_< hahaha[/quote]

well, i think that's different. LOL. that's a boss. yours is... a chick... LOL...

I wish my ex broke up with me in text a lot better than having he tell me at my birthday dinner she has been sleeping with her best friend (who is a gay male don't ask how that worked) and then walked out sticking me with the bill which wasn't cheap the place averages $30 a head, thankfully I eat there enough so the owners knew me and were nice enough to give it to me free.

Also quiting by text or breaking up is really just being disrespectful not lazy. Lazy would be like spell check and then never being able to spell when hand writing like me.