Hanna

I love watching indie films and recently I watched the latest gripping, action-thriller movie "Hanna". It's about a former CIA agent who raises his 16-year-old daughter (Saoirsie Ronan) to be a cold-hearted killing machine. It was directed by Joe Wright (“Atonement,” “Pride & Prejudice”) with stunning stars like Cate Blanchett and Eric Bana that made the film fantastic. It's story is stereotyped with all the spy movies I've seen in the past. But noteworthy of this film is its artistic delivery with amazing development in the characters driven by high-pitched action scenes that sent me an awe at the end. It's line Bourne movie with an innocent-looking gal trying to see the world for the first time outside the forest she was trained by her cold-hearted father she knew. It has an independent film atmosphere in the way it shows how Hanna take his adventure in discovering the wonder, beauty, betrayal, friendship, confusion, danger and revenge. You will be amazed of how strong Hanna in his physique, mental and determination. I'm not spoiling the fun and I'm just telling you watch it now!