Halo 3

Well Halo 3 is coming out very soon.September 24th if I am correct!The next installment of one of the best looking games is about to be unveiled!Who is going to get it?Everyone with a 360 should!However friends of mine are talking of buying a 360 around Christmas time.However I doubt Microsoft is worried about the PS3's lowering price so I cant see a 360 coming in at 250-200$.There is a slight possibility it will but most likely it wont.What are your thoughts on the 360 and this legendary game we all know and love?

ayoi

hmm..sorry to say this..but HALO is not actually my favourite game around..i would prefer a game like..say..Final Fantasy 9 and above..orCall of duty..but HALo is okay..just..i would only play it once and that's it..hmm..sorry to say this..but HALO is not actually my favourite game around..i would prefer a game like..say..Final Fantasy 9 and above..orCall of duty..but HALo is okay..just..i would only play it once and that's it..

zero016

well i love halo and i would get it but for 2 things..... one is i would never be able to get a copy cause itll probably sell as much as the wii does, which means itll be sold out in like 12 min, oh and the most important reason..... i dont have a 360. want one, but i got a wii. i cant afford the 360.. way too xpensive 4 me

JGGiant74

Sorry to all those Halo fans out there..... but Halo 3 was the biggest disappointment.... i want my money back... the only reason i even traded in my original Xbox and PS2 and games, was because I wanted Halo 3..... turns out I should have just saved up for the PS3.... :sad:

WTF ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT. HALO 3 IS GREAT. I guess some people can't understand some game's greatness. Well I also have to take into consideration that different people like different things like RTS or FPS or anything else lol, but still I thought halo 3 was great. And also yes Sanji Im back for now =P

Mike

I'm a big halo fan. Competed in MLG but..

Halo > Halo 2 > Halo 3

Severuuk

Roth' Karru
Im no uberfan, but I cant bash the game, I love how they ended it, and I have spent days up playing it online at a buddies house, without switching games