H2O ~Footprints in the Sand~ FC

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
This FC is dedicated to all of the fans to the new Highly anticipated Anime H2O ~Footprints in the Sand~.

The Official H2O ~Footprints in the Sand~ Website:
http://anime.webnt.jp/h2o/ (Japanese)

Genres: Comedy, Drama, Psychological, Romance, Slice of Life, Supernatural

Takuma Hirose, a blind young male high school student, though the cause for his blindness is undetermined. After his mother died an unexpected death, it left a deep emotional scar on him, which caused him to become very lonely and reserved. Due to this, Takuma and his father move from the city out into a rural area and Takuma is enrolled into a new high school. At his new school, he meets several new girls, though three of whom he gets to know the most out of anyone else. They are, the firm and obstinate Hayami Kohinata, the kind and obliging Hinata Kagura, and the cheerful and mysterious Otoha. As Takuma interacts with these girls, his medical condition gradually begins to heal. (Source - ANN)

Owner: Shadow_Strider
Co-owner(s): Ray
Members:
aznshorty7954
McFroger3

Basic Information about H2O ~Footprints in the Sand~

Characters
(Source for Character Bios - Wikipedia)

Takuma Hirose (Main)
Takuma is the main protagonist of the story. He has a moderately quiet personality partly because he suffers from blindness and for his condition, he carries around a white cane he named "Tomodachi sa" (meaning "Friend"). His mother died unexpectadly which left a deep emotional scar on Takuma. In order to rectify this, he moves to the countryside to live with his uncle. Takuma is naturally friendly and likes to befriend everyone he meets in his new town. There is a rift between the rich and the poor, with Takuma being on the latter end of the divide.

Hayami Kohinata (Main)
Hayami is a girl in Takuma's class who sits next to him. She has an unsociable personality and a sharp attitude towards others, not wanting to become friends. Due to this, she is often bullied and is referred to by her schoolmates as the "cockroach", but for some reason she does not fight back when being bullied. She has an intense fear of spiders. Even though her family is not rich, and she owns a bathing suit, she still will not participate in swimming classes because she is poor at it.

Hinata Kagura (Main)
Hinata is the granddaughter of the village headman, and is one of the rich members of town. She is in Takuma's class and is the class representative for his class. She has a kind of obliging personality, and is popular in her school. She has the tendancy to fall down and by clumsy, and one time she even fell down a flight of stairs at school, though luckily Takuma was there to break her fall. She refers to Takuma as "Takuma-sama", a very polite form of expression.

Otoha (Main)
Otoha appears to be a normal girl, but she is in fact a ghost, and only Takuma can hear or see her. She is always cheerful, and will appear out of no where, clinging suddenly to Takuma. She refers to herself with the masculine pronoun boku, meaning "I". She refers to Takuma as the "Promised Person".

Yui Tabata (Supporting)
Yui is a girl in Takuma's class. She has a selfish personality and always has two male henchmen tagging along. She often calls Hayami a "cockroach", and while she gets along with Takuma, she likes to tease Hinata. She is very rich and often uses formal speech so as to distiguish herself from the "commoners".

Hamaji Yakumo (Supporting)
Hamaji is one of Takuma's classmates. Despite his feminine appearance and voice, he is in fact an androgynous okama boy who crossdresses like a girl. He has an optimistic personality, and likes to play innocent when played bad jokes on others. He seems to favor Takuma.

Rin Misakura (Supporting)
Rin, like Takuma, is an exchange student from the city. She has a kind and gentle personality, and is a hard worker.

Episodes for Download (Comming Soon)

Airing Times
2008-01-03 1.Takuma
琢磨
Takuma

2008-01-10 2.Hayami
はやみ
Hayami

2008-01-17 3.Hinata
ひなた
Hinata

2008-01-24 4.Hamaji
はまじ
Hamaji

2008-01-31 5.Otoha
神楽
Otoha

2008-02-07 6.Yui
ゆい
Yui

2008-02-14 7.

2008-02-21 8.

2008-02-28 9.

2008-03-06 10.

2008-03-13 11.

2008-03-20 12.

Banners:
(Courtesy of Turkguy19 over at bleach exile)

The FC is in need of banners any help will be greatly appriciated.

Feel free to request for joinage and discuss the anime here. Grab a banner once you're a member, Have fun.

Last edited:

Ray

无限之剑制
yea I might upload the game if this site has a server since I would like all you guys to find out the truth of everything x.x

Ray

无限之剑制
lols same I had rely on alot of stuff to finish the game....

Well aside from that what will you think thats gonna happen on the next episode?

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
more drama due to Takuma being so overly nice that he gives hinata the wrong impression. Thogh the title of the next episode is Otoha so we might get some info on what you told me of yesterday.

Ray

无限之剑制
Yea I hope so to I mean Otoha is still pretty much unknown to everyone and her story might be more intresting as others.