Guys are one thing, Girls are another

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
Well this is from experience but you guys can comment, I figured that guys are more straight forward but often misunderstood; example: I like you but I pretty busy with my life (Thinking: if you will wait for me I will be able to return your feelings) but the girl will prolly think something along the lines if you don't have time for me, I don't have time for you.

Girls are always misunderstood but want to be straight forward (next example, the guy finds pictures of idols the girl likes and ask her who she likes); example: I guess I have some feelings of another guy and I like him alot(Thinking: I really do like you but I can't say it in front of you) but the guy will think its prolly that guy in the picture, watever im done with her and move on...

You guys can comment but usually im thinkin of how girls think all the time and came across this solutions along the way...

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
Yeah. Sometimes I can be blunt about things and at other times I could beat around the bush because I think it was the right thing to do, but I should have been straight forward.

I find girls difficult to understand. They think guys are difficult too. I don't understand how girls find guys difficult, but I have a good explanation of why girls are difficult...

Girls are more connected to their "emotions" which sometimes contradicts with what they truly want to do or vise versa(I forgot the spelling I'm not sure it's like that).

Well what can I say?!? girls can't be straightforward always it's really awkward. It's for the guys to figure things out. There were problems that a guy will complain that girls are so hard to understand, but actually were not..

There's this instance that a guy would asked everyone for an advice if what valentine gift he would give to his gf. Actually for us girls anything is ok as long as you gave it.
Maybe a girl and a boy just needs to understand each other not logically or not within the words but emotionally how they feel for each other and I'm sure they will understand.

That's the balance of nature..=D

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
Shinji sees girl
Shinji asks girl out
Girl says yes
or Girl says no...
Life goes on...
Shinjis guide to straight forward ..... meh, it's how i roll.