the Shinkiro,Lancelot Albion and Guren 8 E Seitens

Vs

Zero Wing,00 Qan T and Strike freedom.

which would be the victor?

knightmares or Gundams?

PS screw the pilots F jesus yamato. just compare base on mobile capabilities

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='EroLussion']All Hail Lelouch!!!!

meh,

Knightmare gmv

got to love the geass[/QUOTE]

yeah i swear ta god i told you theres no pilots and to compare on mobile capabilities...

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
The main question is,

Can they even match with Strike Freedom -.-"

All three of them may can defeat Freedon but when 3v3,

The Knightmare Frames are destroyed, easily........

Gundams would win simply due to the capabilities of the suit. Well it really comes down to the pilots tbh, since a great pilot can take down a much more advance suit. But when its suit vs suit excluding the pilots, gundams win =/

Phase Shift Armor on the gundams would also screw the Knightmare Frames over

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Agreed with Avan about the pilots, but as Aker said, its not about the pilots.

I'd say Basic Gundams vs Basic Knightmares, it belongs to the Gundams

But when it comes to the advance Knightmares, I've got to give it to the Knightmares. They do crazy things that I haven't seen in Gundam, though I have a limited Gundam experience.

There are no basic gundams. The thing your after is mobile suits, which is the same as a mass produced knightmare frame. While you have custom knightmare frames and gundams. The Strike Freedom alone should be enough to defeat all three knightmares tbh, due to it being nuclear powered, but I dont know how well the phase shift would do against Guren's radiation palm... =/

Adavnced Knightmares would definitiely win due to the Harkonnen cannon and the shielding abilities, but normal knightmares would be defeated easily

Gundam DX with Satellite Cannon.

Turn A Gundam with its Butterfly Wings

Gundam Wing Zero with its Twin Buster Rifle.

Strike Freedom Gundam with its N-Jammer Canceller and Dragoons

Gundam 00 Raiser....i know it pwns...xD

Gundam wins!

Lancelot Albion and the Guren Seiten may stand a chance.

but only those two. Shinkiro will get smashed easily xD

I choose Gundams... I haven't watchered Seed Destiny,I don't know about Strike Freedom but I know Freedom...

and it's not even in there. I remember seeing it having so much lasers...XD

For basic, i think Gundams win :3

with it pilot............. Gundams win too xDD

- Zero Wing: need best pilot to take care it Zero system but it was a strong MS

- 00 Qan-T: other pilot?? it cant move without setsuna you know xDDD

- Strike freedom: M.E.T.E.O.R, Dragooon and N-Jammer Canceller. even without the Jesus Yamoto it can win xDD

@kulit: you mean Freedom Full mat burst or whatever it called?? xDD i call it Beam Spam :3

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
just so you know. i was thinking strike freedom stands the least chance against knightmares. Lancelot and Guren has to capability to counter all of SF's attacks. rofl..no jesus yamato either.Even shinkiro can do a full defense to guard against beam spam.

@yuuki the 00 Qan T is build for setsuna. but it doesnt mean only he can pilot it.

Strike Freedom is not only capable of beam spam...lolz.

its also a high-speed mobile suit and do continuous hit-and-run tactics with its beam sabers xD

and the finale with beam sabers in spear mode to pierce through mecha cockpits.

anyways unlike Shinkiro or Lancelot or Guren, Strike Freedom doesnt round out of energy, it doesnt need resupplying xD