Gundams of the Future (Gundam00)

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
New eposide came out the other day, meeting with the new gundam Meisters. This series seems pretty well made so far without any psychological errors in the human to stop these meisters. They will be skipping a season before they make the second season. when the series ends at 24, they will start again to October.

I think the new Gundam is awesome. Similar to Gundam Wing but original at the same time. I can't wait till the series gets more in depth so I can work on an AMV for it.

I love it so far. sucks that we will have to wait until October after the 25th episode. Cant wait to find out what Schenberg's true goal was and what will happen with the Trinity siblings.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
its nice that the Gundam series has moved back in this direction. i liked the older ones like Gundam Wing etc.

Gundam 00

We are 17 episodes into the newest gundam series and things are getting interesting with the introduction of the Trinity siblings. So far, I am impressed with this gundam. It has similarities to Gundam wing, but still is original. Anyway, I wanted to get your opinions/predictions for this anime.

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
new

Has anyone been watching the new eposides? I think the new trinity did a good job destroying all the bases, I dont know if that will eradicate war or suppressing military build up either way, this will surely accomplish there goals of eradicating war. If there is no military, there will be no war, this will only lead as gundams to be rulers and being suppressing by them, but the people aren't really slaves or nothing so, why not just wipe out the bases?

Kenzou

pink spider
I'm on episode 8. I dropped this show earlier after watching episode 3 and being bored of it. Now it's a lot more interesting. All of the characters are unique, and its so much better than Seed, Destiny and G.

Kenzou

pink spider
I wouldn't bring it down that much to say its "on par" with Gundam Wing. I'd say its by far the best Gundam series out of the UC timeline.

I'm really into this series...just wished that it would come out quicker! I was hoping the three new gundams would be on the good side :( But this might mean setsuna and them getting new gundams I hope :p Don't know whether you guys think it'll happen or not.

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
Well Saji has the worst day of his life, his sister is dead and his gf lost her hand. He will play a big part soon hopefully or else there isn't for him to be this important to take over half the episode. And now lock-on might be blind because of the assault...

I'm feeling sorry for saji. He's definitely one unfortunate guy. He must have a bigger part to play soon. Wonder if Louise is going to play a part in there as well or has her screen time expired...:p

Kenzou

pink spider
Lockon is gonna start wearing an eye patch. Saji is gonna be a really interesting character to see in the next few episodes. I think before the break he will get into something really big that makes him an even bigger character in the series. I must admit, Saji's development was so amazingly well done. I'm shocked that it turned out this way though. I do feel kinda bad for Louise, and the way his sister died was sad too.

The only problem now is gonna be that Saji doesn't know the difference between the Gundam's hes seen on TV, and the Trinity Gundams. So I can only imagine a misunderstood rivalry between Saji and Setsuna.

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
New Upgraded GN system, I thought he went berserk like from seed, but since Aeolia died, the GN system upgraded while Exia was still in combat, should have kill off that gundam for sure... Now there is 1 crappy look-alike gundam, and 3 gundam misters... With this new power and still no reinforcement wonder how the second season will turn out...

Well the thrones are pretty much finished in my opinion =P I thought new gundams were going to appear in the latest episode, but upgraded gundams are cool for me :p

Idk takin on ALL 30 UNITS is gonna be a hard battle anyway you look at it, if the gundams can take them all out in 3 units, then great, they should do that now... 10 Units per person and they also have a trinity... sounds easy, wing can do that with his eyes closed
:megane:

Episode 23=win.
[spoil]The U.N army got owned by Kryios and Virtue and their trans am system. But, on a sad note, Lockon is dead. But on a birghter note, Ali is too probably[/spoil]