Guess That Anime Character

Canabary

Administrator
As with the other "Guess that" you can't actually win any prizes here either, except for honour, glory, and the right to call yourself clever.

The main difference with this one however is that when you get the character right, it is your turn to create a characteristic and have others guess.

The game is quite simple. The one who poses the question writes up a small characteristic or a riddle which refers to any character in the Anime Universe! Then we all proceed by guessing who this might be. The first one who gets it right wins the round and gets to make up the next characteristic or riddle (whatever they prefer)

Example:
Let's say that my first characteristic:

"I am a Ninja and I used to be a devil-fox devil-fox"

Now Scribe, immediately realizes this is Naruto and is the first to post that. Then it's his turn to make up the characteristic or riddle and the rest of us can guess it. And so it goes on. Hopefully for a long long time :D

Ok first Character..
Ready your pencils, find your Anime stash and keep your Manga books next to you, here we go!:JFBQ00214070517A:

"My name reminds you of what's good, but my actions are by many considered otherwise. I like to write, but not fiction or facts. I'm never alone and I always sense death. Who am I?"