Gta4

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
the original was awesome....subsequent releases have exponentially sucked. i'll assume this version will live up to the same legacy

the 360 version gets extra downloadable content. So, if I had both systems I would get it for the 360. Of course I have neither at the moment since my 360 got the red ring of death last week.

noone knows yet since it hasnt been released yet and there has been no announcement on what it is. All we know is microsoft paid rockstar 50 million dollars for there to be exclusive DLC for the 360 version that the PS3 version would not get. There is supposedly 2 packs that add 10 hours of gameplay to the game. Rumor is it includes a whole new city.

noone knows yet since it hasnt been released yet and there has been no announcement on what it is. All we know is microsoft paid rockstar 50 million dollars for there to be exclusive DLC for the 360 version that the PS3 version would not get. There is supposedly 2 packs that add 10 hours of gameplay to the game. Rumor is it includes a whole new city.
...mmmmpfffftttt *curses my xbox for getting red lights* ...
pffft I'd rather play the original anyway...no interest in a DLC lol

>_> think i could play it ... not saying that my comp is a god with the 8800... but that game does look HEAVY lol.

GTA FREAKING OWNS BEST GAME ON THIS FREAKING CENTURY FUCKKKKKKK I LOVE IT !!! GAAAAAAAS GAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS GAAAAAAAAS GTA GTA GRAND THEFT AUTO!!! 4 owns ...!!!!!!!!!!! BEST GAME ON THIS FREAKING ABOMINATIONABLE WORLD!!! :mad:

Last edited: