Greetings.

abarnes

Staff member
Hey,

Welcome (back?) to G2, yes been a long time since the original G2Fusion, if Scribe would come back! Maybe we could get that back up and running, I have big plans in mind for the sites..

I have scribe on my facebook, and he is totally uninterested. Unless you make Classic and Street art a huge part of the site, it's not going to happen. The dude is on a totally different wavelength now.

abarnes

Staff member
Yea, I got him on FB too, and Hell, we could open up G2Fusion for that, and bring that back I want to bring back all the old shit, I got the funding I'm tryin'a make shit happen...

And add me on FB

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Welcome to G2, I hope to see you around the forum!

I've been trying to get some people to come to the site, within the next couple of days I'm going to put an add at Bleach universe, that's how we got a bunch of our members in 2008 when we were pretty busy.

Canabary

Administrator
[quote name='Shadow_Strider']Welcome to G2, I hope to see you around the forum!

I've been trying to get some people to come to the site, within the next couple of days I'm going to put an add at Bleach universe, that's how we got a bunch of our members in 2008 when we were pretty busy.[/QUOTE]

Your marketing skills know no equal Shadow ;)

Scribe

Insomniac`^
[quote name='devon' timestamp='1300520786' post='44428']

I have scribe on my facebook, and he is totally uninterested. Unless you make Classic and Street art a huge part of the site, it's not going to happen. The dude is on a totally different wavelength now.

[/quote]

Too true, but if there is funding and an actual chance of the server staying up for longer than a month; i'm willing to put my input in where it is needed, or most likely not needed