Green Green (TV) [Mature][Dual_Eng][Eng_Sub][DVD]

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Green Green (TV)
Genres: action, comedy, romance, slice of lifeThemes: ecchi, fanservice, hentai, schoolObjectionable content: Intense (graphic depictions of sex, drug use, or bloodshed)
Plot Summary: Kanenone Academy was an all-boys high school isolated from the world by mountains and hills. Yusuke Takasaki, the average 11th grader, led a normal life in the academy until the academy announced attempting for co-ed, and high-school girls were being transferred for the summer semester.
Running time: 24 minutes per episodeNumber of episodes: 12*Vintage: 2003-07-12 to 2003-09-29Opening Theme:"Guri Guri" by Hiromi SatouEnding Theme:"Aozora" by YURIACensorship: Uncensored :woot:File Size 200+ MibFile format : mkvFile sharing host MegauploadDownload 01Download 02Download 03Download 04Download 05Download 06Download 07Download 08Download 09Download 10Download 11Download 12

Diablodoc

Dark Lord of Erotics
Don't hold back the episode because of 18+ content. Just put a spoiler Tag w/ warning, or just some red warning text, and it'll be fine for everyone :sweat:Also, please don't post in this section if you don't intend on uploading the rest of the episodes more or less instantly. This section is, after all, for complete anime downloads :wink:

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Hehe i just i had trouble with megaupload at that moment, sorry about that :sweat:But they'll be up :thumbsup: and guess i better find a good quality vid of ep 13 then too :biggrin: