GOTM [Game of the Month]

GodSlayer

Is there one though? If so, ill just lock it then.

Anyways I think its a great idea. :p

Maybe we could have a voting poll on which theme of games it should be and then let other people decide which game should be the GOTM. [Or GOTW] Game of the week.

:wbl:

Dante

Devil Hunter of Hell
Lol I see where this is going....

If you guys do vote on a game of the month, I could probably write a review on it. Of course, Im trying to open up my horizons and writing as many as I could...

But, I like this idea

amanda

Takeshi I like the idea and tell me how to come up with this concept like give me a outline on where and how to do it then ill look into it, just pm me the info about this and I could review it.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
I can help with reviews too if you'd like, I actually know more about video games than Anime/manga and I know a lot about the later lol.

RPG's are my specialty and if I haven't played it I still know all about it. I also own every RPG released in the US for the PSOne (yes every one I have done a lot of research to make sure there isn't one I'm missing).

Scribe

Insomniac`^
We don't really want more sections; but put it this way, if we can get a total of 10people wanting to make reviews for Moves and Games of the month or something like that, we could have a subsection "Reviews of the Month".

Just a suggestion

GodSlayer

I like scribes idea. I dont want to add another group or new forum, or anything but maybe putting it up as a voting topic for the members to choose the game theme (action, gun, sword etc).

Last edited: