Goodmorning,goodnight and hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiss

function Swiss()
Hey, I'm 18, going to school and life is fun, I hope to have wonderful conversations with everyone. Love the design of the forum. Am I welcome to stay?

Archangel

Swiss Welcome to HXF !! and hell yeah your welcome to stay , hopefully i ll see you around :D
As for the forum design it was mostly touched up by Nori aka (The Master of all you See) he did most of the editing on the forum design , Nori got some skills and he does a good job with the site .

After editing this post 3 times I think I got it right or maybe not ? But in any case Wecome to the Forum Swiss

Nori

You can definately stick around! Welcome to HXF. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Also the forum skin, wasn't made by me, really, I just changed everything lol.

Swiss

function Swiss()
You guys are funny, lol, thanks for the huge welcome and You will see me around. i hope everyone will have a good day. Later. Oh yea and aah I didn't say where I was from, well I'm from the Caribbean, where 99.9% of girls have huge butts. ^_^

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ 2-3-2007 @ 12:59 PM) [snapback]2205[/snapback]</div>
You guys are funny, lol, thanks for the huge welcome and You will see me around. i hope everyone will have a good day. Later. Oh yea and aah I didn't say where I was from, well I'm from the Caribbean, where 99.9% of girls have huge butts. ^_^[/b]
I wanna go!!!

Swiss

function Swiss()
LOL. Well all are welcome, just make sure your eyes can take it. And also your arms can get tired just from touching. I love the caribbean.

Swiss

function Swiss()
I also give props to MIAMI, maybe we should say that both Miami and the caribbean are related, because they both got great ass chicks.

Nori

There's a definate difference between a fat person an person with a fat butt. In that picture that girl from Europe, really has no butt, compared to some girls that I've seen, and been with here in the US.

And that fat lady eating the McDonalds, is just fat, and I'm sure there's many fat people over in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.