God?

amanda

Do you guys think there really a good out there, if so how come he doesnt make this world a better place. Yeah i know were punish for eatting that apple but still, isn't it time to move on from that and help us again?

Morcombe

King of Kings
i believe in god

the reason he doesn't step into human events is because we have free will and make our own choices in life. if everything were too easy then hat's the point?

If I think of any god/gods, I'd rather believe in something like Buddism or Shinto. It seem's more logical really. Although I am in two minds about it.

nope, no god for me. everything that i do i do it by my own will, and only i am responsible for my failure or succes in life.
i mean god doesn't help me pass my exams, i have to study for it.

ha lol. but yeah i think about this because i mean this world is like already in hell... i wounder how heaven will be ^^
don't worry if it exists,it welcomes only Mormons, so imagine that...
i believe it's a lot more hellish than real hell :D

I believe to an extent.

He didn't put us on Earth to do everything for us or clean up our messes.

He gave us life, what more can you ask for lol.

and for non believers when you die and are sitting in hell you'll be like damn I should of believed lol j/k

I believe to an extent.

He didn't put us on Earth to do everything for us or clean up our messes.

He gave us life, what more can you ask for lol.

and for non believers when you die and are sitting in hell you'll be like damn I should of believed lol j/k

in my honest opinion, when you die, it's the end, it's over, nothing can happen afterwards since living requires the functioning of your vital organs, you can not say after you died that you should have believed since saying or thinking need the function of a full operating brain, where, when dead, the brain it's nonfunctional.
and as for living torment, you can not feel pain, burning of the hell flames when pain is nothing but an impulse that is sent to your brain telling you "dude you're burning! it hurts" also you need a living body to feel pain, as when dead your body lies six feet under. and if someone were to say that your soul will feel the pain, i just takes me back to saying that it is impossible to feel, think, suffer, since these are human emotions, reproduced and controlled by the brain, and a soul does not have one, nor a material body to make it even move not to mention think.
but that is just what i believe.

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
It really don't matter, those that do belive will be better off, to belive in something after death is something everyone thinks of, but it all depends on the person...

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
It really don't matter, those that do belive will be better off, to belive in something after death is something everyone thinks of, but it all depends on the person...
that's because people need to blame someone or something for what they cannot explain. whenever there's danger they have to turn towards someone stronger than they are, and they go "God please help me", by instinct.
humans are weak after all

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
I believe in god/gods in a different sense. I don't believe in an almighty being creating us and putting us on this earth like it says in the bible, and is punishing us for eating the apple or whatever (never read the bible myself). I do believe to some extent however that there may be higher powers at work helping most of us get through things, especially during hard times. I've noticed when I've been helped in some way that helped me a lot, I say "thank the gods" rather than "thank god"

I am Agnostic. I do not currently believe in or know of a god that created us all but I'm certainly open to the possibility of one.

Last edited:

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
amanda I trust your judgment, but this is an extremely sensitive subject.

I agree with setsuna, but I never thought that deep into it. I always just thought of it as when you die or brain stops working then all memories should be gone and having another two worlds which we go to is highly unrealistic since believing is seeing and this other worlds we are incapable of seeing.

Another thing that could say that god isn't real is that back when this religion started it was part of ruling the country. It was used to scare people to not "sin" which are basic things people shouldn't do and to gain control over sociality. The fact that the bible sounds like a story book is likely because people have been rewriting it over the past hundreds years. People back then were not intelligent so many were easily fooled.

I've never seen or heard God and if he/she does exist then God is either lazy or evil because besides supposedly creating us God has not done anything good like stopping tsunami's or punishing terrorists.

I'll assume he doesnt exist, Believe in myself, Be a good person, Live my life and hopefully when i reach the end of my life i'll find out if God exists,
If theres a God then I'm sure i wont go to hell just because i didnt believe in him and if not then i die a good person.