God be with Amanda..

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
this is so shocking, i don't know what to say, i...i...i can't believe that!
i'm so sorry, i really hope she went in a better place... we will never forget her.

Last edited:

Megumi

The colorless notice =.=
im so sorry D: My deepest condolences to squad and his family. amanda was a great person who made ZH/G2 so awesome , and i think her for doing all she had done when the members had problems with the forum. We'll keep G2 running. She'll be missed.

May God be with you.

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
No...
...Amanda... you were a great person... even though we didn't talk much.. you will be missed. Rest in peace.

;___; ... Amanda was so funny & cheerful... she made this great forum ... where we all met & had fun in the shoutbox & threads... until now...
Amanda you will be missed Rest In Peace. .___.

I am seldom active but happen to read this. It was a sad thing~ but whats important now is that you gotta try not to think too much and live your life to the fullest and pursue your dreams.

Lets hope tommorrow will be better

seirei

kumo no you ni
Amanda...isn't anymore?
I'm sorry squad...don't know what else to say..Of course we'll never forget her! and I'm sure she's near God now:(
I also haven't talked to her much, but I know that she Loved this forum, always trying to make it better, and she liked to see this place lively...so I also feel that we must continue her dream...

Kenzou

pink spider
Truly tragic. Life is all too brutal at times. And sometimes its hard to lose people that are close to you. I will do my best for g2's future.

Condolences Squad.. Although i dont know her that well,but she seems to be a nice person to me. Life is weak,you never know when is the end and it goes out of sudden. Hope Amanda rest in peace and squad,hope you cheer up soon aswell.

Tengu

惣流・アスカ・ラングレー
Requiescat in pace.
Requiem aeternam dona ei Domine.
Et lux perpetua luceat ei.
Requiescat in pace.
Amen.

i feel so bad. amanda was so nice and always praised my work...she wanted me to modify a layout she paid for and i was putting it off for 2 weeks...now shes gone and i feel so bad. Next time g2 needs a lay im going to make the best layout i can for free and dedicate it to her. she was such a nice person. i only knew her for a few weeks but it feels like i lost a really close friend..thats how much of a wonderful person she was. rest in peace Amanda, i'm sure you are in a better place. hang in there squad.

Amanda was always online. She poured her whole heart into this forum. I saw her at others, she advertised everywhere she could, she dedicated her life to this forum, and this is what life gave her in return. That's wrong, that's just so WRONG!! Life isn't fair, I'm VERY sorry for your loss squad. I know I came here, I was an admin and then I was demoted and left out of resentment. But I came back to say that I am sorry and that Amanda was a great person from what I know. Again, sorry...

B StAR

2D Complex.
You know my last interaction with her was through a game of CounterStrike. She owned me a couple times, I reciprocated, but in the end, kind words with a hint of playfulness greeted me. A gamer, an otaku, and someone special, all gone in a blink of an eye...

I just hope squad can be happy and wish that in 10, 20 years I won't forget those words she said to me

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
OMG. I just finally was able to get onto the forums and then saw this post. My sincerest condolences to you and your family squad. She was such an awesome gal and I always enjoyed talking with her whenever she was online. She introduced me to the site and I will work my hardest to keep this site running and do what I can to help out. I may not have known her a real long time but I do miss her a lot all the same.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
oh god , i leave for a couple days and this happens...

may she rest in peace. she will forever be remembered.

long live G2anime for her!

I come back to this.

My goodness. O.O

I know how it feels to loose a close relative and if you need us, we're be there for you.

R.I.P Amanda.

OMG I can't believe this, my respects go to her family and friends, she was a nice girl and very hellpfull indeed, if only we chatted more on msn...rest in peace

Scribe

Insomniac`^
Wow this is really tragic and extremely unexpected...
I hadn't got to know her really well but i had just started talking to her.
This is a tragic loss for you and i hope you can find it in your heart to forgive the person that did this, even though it is extremely unforgivable.

I give you my utter most sympathy to you and your family. Everyone from the G2Staff and myself will surely miss her as she had many ideas and was a very intelligent and beautiful girl.

As said by others "I leave for a few days and come back to this"...
Man, this is horrible.