God be with Amanda..

My baby sis Amanda just past away this early afternoon. She hopped in a car with one of her friend that just brought a new car.. The asshole was going faster then the speed limit and collided with a truck. She was doing ok for awhile until something happen with her insides and it made her past away.. I'm so freaking depress and pissed at the same time...But you guys don't need to know my feelings..

But one of her wishes was for me to continue her work on this site and never let it go down the drain since she did a lot of work on this site and also had good memories as well. I will try my best now to help everyone and make this a better place. That was my promise to her. It would be kind if you guys could pray for her for a better place then this hell we living in.. and wish her all the luck. Thank you for taking your time reading all of this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rebirth CO²

Guardian Angel
OMG...this...is like...really shocking, and too unexplainable in words...T_____________T

well...really hope that amanda will be in a better place, and to never forget us...

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
OMG this is so, so deeply tragic, I am at a loss for words. Squad I am extremely sorry for your loss, your sister Amanda was a great person and she will be forever missed.

Wow, this is horrible. I will miss her. Squad, my condolences(i mispelled that sorry) go out to you and your family.

I didn't know her that much but I know she was a good and sweet girl.
Too young to go, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

May she rest in peace.

It just feels so wrong -_-

She loved this place and worked hard on it, I'm sure she'll be watching over us all.

God be with you.

Last edited:

Shi-chan

__--ρєяƒє¢т ρяιη¢єѕѕ--__
I am so sorry of what has happened to amanda, although I did not know her, my heart goes out to her. But even if she isnt in this world anymore... she will forever live in our hearts.

abarnes

Staff member
heh....I can't...even think of anything to say...I was just talkin' to her earlier, she was a koo ass person, beyond this G2 shit, she had a lot of ideas for the site, and I'ma try my best to make sure her brother and I can get the site up to par with her dreams...

...yeah...Rest in Peace Amanda..

Serph

I am The Light
......I'm so sorry squad about your sis she was very awesome she loved this place very much I didnt talk to her but she always looked up. i cant say anything right man we will keep g2 going amanda

what? i'm so out of words... I don't know what to say.. she's so very kind...

Amanda: we'll miss you... and I know wherever you are you're happy...

*shocked and cries*

LoneWolf367

Thizzin' on Rizon
DAMNIT this totally sucks. =[ stay strong brother. Now I have one less person to talk to while I'm at work all day, she was so nice ;_; Didn't get a chance to do much work.

im sorry squad.....i really dont know what to say.like lonewolf said,stay strong.

may your soul rest in peace Amanda.

we will never forget you.

i....i...i...really ...don't know what to say .....my brain can not accept and believe it.
i am so ....very..shocked
may she rest in peace
she won't be forgotten